Who plays DBD without listening for sounds?
I listen to music while playing killer and survivor, loud music, and still get 4k's every match
Who else plays dbd without tracking via groans of pain and injuries
Tagged:
Dev
I listen to music while playing killer and survivor, loud music, and still get 4k's every match
Who else plays dbd without tracking via groans of pain and injuries
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play dbd with sound since I'm a spirit main. I also know someone who using 1 thousand dollar grade head phones for this game and it's #########.
I used to play spirit upon drop
I never used sound, I literally played her with the loudest possible music in the background it was great
I trust my ears more than anything else
Unless I'm very tired I can hear them breathe
I have to run spine chill because I cannot hear the heartbeat very well, does that count?
There was a brief time I played killer without any sound due to chase music being overwhelming.
I trust my sight more than my ears
I cannot trust the in-game sounds anymore after I played Red Forest and heard ambiance that sounded just like hatch, but wasn't
The one downside of being a sweaty spirit ): can't listen to moosic. I don't play spirit as much nowadays though and do listen to music when I'm not playing her.
Was it fun?
I know its fun for me
It does, I cannot hear the heartbeat so I actually look around
I tried actually looking around but that didn’t work for me.😬
Personally I like listening to music playing both killer and Survivor. Spine chill is really useful to know when you are in danger.
I normally play killer quite casually with no real strategy and a random perk set. I play pretty weak killers most of the time so if I don't get 1 player out of the game by the time 2 gens are left I'm usually in deep trouble.
I taught myself to think of every match as a match against Michael and GhostFace
I wish everyone played like you, would make my life so much easier.
I'm not surprised you always get 4k'd while playing survivor, because you don't listen for the killer.
I only play music with Scratched Mirror Myers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZYI like listening to the actual Halloween soundtrack when I play consecutive Myers matches.
Spine chill gives me an early warning though so even if I can’t hear the heartbeat, I can get away.
Its kinda simple, Listen to music with sounds alike dbd's, Metal usually does, when you find a survivor the music kinda links into the chase
I don't usually listen to music every match, I usually listen to music when playing stealth killers like Michael and GhostFace
The every match is just a hyperbole pretty much
*myers will remember that*
@Hoodedfengm1n
Fun? Meh. But I did better without sound than I did with. Double as a bit of a challenge having to rely only on sight.
Most Myers are pretty obvious with their hiding so spine chill isn’t even needed there. :P
I also can’t hear gen noises if they’re in a building that I am not or on a higher/lower floor.
So I don't play with headphones as my job needs me to be attentive so I don't hear this ''breathing'' everyone keeps mentioning but I can hear injured noises. I can hear my footsteps as a Survivor but I can't hear footsteps as Killer so I guess I can't hear that either. I think this hurts me because I've seen videos with streamers finding Survivors literally right next to them just by their breathing so that makes me think I have been bamboozled a lot since I can't hear that but I still do very well in my matches.
Me. I'm hearing impaired and miss a lot lol. Cant tell what direction killer is coming from so I'm constantly looking around.
Myers sure can be scary when he is just looking at you all of a sudden
Skill checks can be quite difficult
Xbox here
Play DBD to classical music.
It’s really entertaining.
I use Grado SR 125 headphones when at home, and Sony WH-1000X M3 with noise cancelling on when at work. I pay very close attention to the audio. :)
Can't play dbd with music because i NEED to hear every sound during the match (wish we would get new chase music tho -.- or just have the option to remove it)
I find sound to be an important component to DBD, so I always listen to the game.
When I'm playing survivor though, I find that I can listen to other things since it's easy to play survivor.