Project Resistance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlx6zWE5kIA
Looks like a mix of DBD and F13 from Capcom. Looks pretty interesting nontheless. What's everyone think?
Tagged:
Mod
Looks like a mix of DBD and F13 from Capcom. Looks pretty interesting nontheless. What's everyone think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the look of it! Definitely curious to know more about it ๐
I'm definitely going to wait on it, the last time Capcom made a competitive game set in the RE universe it was Umbrella Corp. Just call me cautiously optimistic for now but I'm definitely looking forward to TGS.
Ironically reminds me of this but cooler and waaay darker XD
https://youtu.be/ZbPxO92j4eAOoh ah ! I'm getting some asymmetrical vibes here.
I've been asking for an asymmetrical RE game since Evolve first came out, because RE has so many great monster options they could pick into the game and they could include so many iconic characters back into the game that were neglected in the main series.
Though this looks more like it could also be DbD/F13 but with guns.
excited.
The Resident Evil: Outbreak File 3 I have been waiting for FOREVER
GAAHHHH!!!!! That series is why I fell in love with Dead by Daylight so much! This is AMAZING
Have you guys seen the gameplay reveal? Looks like trash.