When On An Open Hatch Shouldn't Be Prompted to Heal?

Seriously though, so frustrating. Friend opened the hatch and goes through. My buddy and I try jumping in. He starts healing himself instead of jumping and I think I started healing him instead of jumping in. Why is this even an option while literally on top of an open hatch. This is so frustrating.

Comments

  • I have this problem when in the dying state: it'll prompt me to recover. If I've already recovered as much as I can, it'll pop up telling me to find another survivor. It's so frustrating.

  • if you run Self-care it always has prompt. While you opening a gate if you take a hit, you start healing instead of unlocking the gate. Same goes for unhooks and gen repair. It is one of the many reasons why I don't run self care any more.

  • Another reason to not run Self Care besides it already being garbo.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Another reason to not run Self Care besides it already being garbo.

    Well yes but actually no