What are some of the best survivor perks to use right now?

Struggling to find perks to actually help me win...

Comments

  • DS, BT, Adrenaline, DH is the meta.

    You can't go wrong with Unbreakable and Bond, either.

  • ^ those

    Balanced landing is amazing too


    Also, Lithe and dance with me if you like disappearing. Edit: works better with quick and quiet

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    DS, BT, Adrenaline, DH is the meta.

    You can't go wrong with Unbreakable and Bond, either.

    A lot of people do tell me this is the way to go. The only bad perk in this build imo is Dead Hard (and I think it's the worst exhaustion perk). It just doesnt work on decent killers anymore. I mean... yes, it could help you get to a pallet or window that you wouldnt necessarily make, but it's one time. Imo I think balanced is way better and I will just run that instead. But otherwise, I will give this build a try. Thanks!

  • Iron will, self-care, botany knowledge and dead hard are good.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    ^ those

    Balanced landing is amazing too

    Also, Lithe and dance with me if you like disappearing. Edit: works better with quick and quiet

    Yeah I heard these are amazing perks to run at the same time. And I will definitely use BL over DH though. Thank you for the help!

  • @GrootDude said:

    Iron will, self-care, botany knowledge and dead hard are good.

    These sound really good as well. I will be sure to try them! Thanks!

  • @CaphnYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/678409#Comment_678409

    These sound really good as well. I will be sure to try them! Thanks!

    You’re welcome

  • Altruism with extra BP: We're gonna live forever, borrowed time, Deliverance and DS

    Solo chase master: Balanced Landing, DS, Borrowed time and Object of Obsession

    Balanced build: DS, Borrowed Time, Spine Chill and Dead Hard