How long are you going to keep fooling your players, developers?
I've waited a long time to think about your game, the time has come. I am a player who loves Dead by daylight, I am a very old player ... but the path you are taking is not ideal.
Why do you keep saying that, if a killer is rushed, it's because the player played badly, he made mistakes. You are fooling everyone, there is a big mistake and you do not want to remedy it, just simply adjust it to perks, I am tired of always the same, you only know how to put small strips in your game.
Sooner or later the game will fall if you continue with this mentality, there are many players currently playing your game ... but I ask you a question, how many of them are old players and of that% how many are new players? I am 100% that more than 60% of the old players left your game because they know what path you are taking.
You always add excuses to explain anything, when the main problem refers to the survivors, the reality, the pure REALITY is that the game is in a bad state even if you deny it.
You ignore most of the community for not saying that almost 100% of the community is ignored and you do what you want, do you think that with the launch of Stranger Things, most of the community will be happy? Do not fool yourself, we want a fun game for both of you, not a game CHAOS, where the survivors pass over the killers, they are rushed and ... you put the miserable excuse that .. COMMITTED FAULTS, you don't want to fix your game, I don't think you are capable in 4 years. Nor that you are able to take it longer.
A person who criticizes reaches this limit is because he feels something for this game, but you go to your priorities, DLCs, clothes, adjustments to perks, archive (Teasers, rewards) ... but nothing to play the game, only SMALL ADJUSTMENTS that are useless.
I hope this writing is understood and that it reaches you, you will never listen to the community, which ... will take its toll sooner or later. Give me a reason to go on and trust you
Comments
Here we go again
Yes but also no but at the same time yes.
Ugh, I'm sorry but this thread comes off to me as someone who thinks killers are completely powerless in all regards and have no power in the game at all... Which is simply not true. The devs listen a ton. The devs have problems like map design and lower end killers. But they do listen... The game has been more balanced than it ever has and they are trying their best.
Not so much as the mechanic is broken because of other things, no, it's because some killers just can't be played.
People who say they only listen to one side must be trolling or are willing fully ignorant. They obviously do listen to both sides.
You ignore most of the community for not saying that almost 100% of the community is ignored and you do what you want, do you think that with the launch of Stranger Things, most of the community will be happy? Do not fool yourself, we want a fun game for both of you, not a game CHAOS, where the survivors pass over the killers, they are rushed and ... you put the miserable excuse that .. COMMITTED FAULTS, you don't want to fix your game, I don't think you are capable in 4 years. Nor that you are able to take it longer.
The upcoming wave of new ST fans that's gonna start playing DbD to experience their favorite series in a game are all going to have an amazing time, getting bullied, trolled and stomped by derankers and other filth that intentionally remain up there for easy games.
This could be mitigated somewhat by having stuff like Rank rewards, Devotion rewards, more BP gain over (to motivate longer games and therefore higher chance for a rank up) and increased shard-gain (so players feel enticed to play more).
But nah. Skins, battle-passes and DLCs are the focus. As long as everyone's behaving like good cattle, there's no point in actually improving the game.
Some problems there, but many balance too.
I do agree, the prioritizing of a battlepass over the longly requested rewards for leveling up your devotion and taking rank seriously is a really bad sign. It’s outright shameful to ignore your community’s request to follow down a path that leads to greed. Just look at how EA treats their community now...
And, yes, I get it, they’re a company, they need the money to continue working, but there are better ways to do that, say, more merchandise and skins that didn’t cost 10$...It would also be beneficial to gain more money by having your playerbase continue to grow through means outside of alluring outsiders into it because you got one DLC from their favorite franchise into the game.
A player who loves this game seeks balance and in 4 years does not exist yet ... I see streamers ... complain, they are not happy about the game, the only ones who are happy about the game are the new players and some% of newbies . I do not know what to say, I do not know how to complain, but I try to open the eyes of the developers, we can punch him, but we cannot do it all, we complain with a reason, that the game is fun.
In the last 10 months there have only been: Dlcs, many clothes, adjustments to garbage perks and a map rework, which I think ... that is still quite unbalanced, I don't know ... but it gives me the feeling that they are looking for money and they put strips on their own game until some time elapses and the game disappears completely.
I do not know what they are thinking now but as they say priorities, well: more clothes, archive (it is useless) and I forgot the battle pass to balance the game ...
They do not want to recognize the current problems because if it were difficult to play as a survivor, the players would not play and there would not be enough players to play their game, so ... they have to feed and pamper them. When a game can last 4-5 minutes, depending on the fault of the player, not the game, I'm tired of hearing this expression.
As long as the developers encourage the repair with so many points, it is the objective that the survivors will do, if they give more points for doing other things, I am sure that the survivors would not care to die in game. But I do not know what to say, we will never be read and our complaints are not worth it. I hope I'm wrong in the future or ... right.
Stick with them. The Devs are making steps in the right direction. They've said numerous times, recently, that map design changes and killer adjustments are pending. The game will be in a gold state come this time next year...gotta have faith in them 😇
but .. any solution to the speed of repair? Why is it due? Because the chases are long so the survivors repair very quickly. This is a big problem that devs don't want to confirm. A lot of change to killers and maps, PERKS for slow the gen speed (new dying light, ruin......) but the generators do not touch them, nor add anything to encourage anything else ...
""The game is pretty balanced right now""
very balanced now? Mate, just the opposite. The game needs many changes yet, other than the top tier killers suffer from gen rush, because of the poor state of the maps and that while a survivor is in pursuit, 3 survivors are repairing generators, this is not balanced, there must be a better balance and that the games do not last 5 minutes.
Do not fool yourself, because you think the game is in a good state you are wrong, the reality is that the game still has many balance failures and should be reviewed.
@Th3Nightmare I agree completely, gen repair speed does need looking into and adjusting on a base level, not just perk changes and additions. But you gotta have faith in the Devs; I have been guilty of slagging them off before, moaning about the current/previous state of the game, but i'm also aware that the devs are growing with the game. They will soon make changes that balance the game properly. Not near in the future soon, but soon enough that the life of the game will not be hurt. Because afterall, Behaviour are the front-runners, the bar setters, as to what a successful Asymetrical Horror game is. DBD and the devs will keep getting it better and better