Can we fix Ghost Face's stalking power?
Correct me if I'm wrong. Ghost Face is supposed to be unable to stalk if the survivor is looking right at them. I was looking RIGHT at him, saw him before he saw me, boom exposed.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Ghost Face is supposed to be unable to stalk if the survivor is looking right at them. I was looking RIGHT at him, saw him before he saw me, boom exposed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He can stalk as long as you haven't exposed him. Exposing is supposed to take like 1.8 seconds of having at least 20% (?) of his body in view. However, it's very finicky and often either works too easily or not at all
Ghost Face can stalk so long as he is in stealth mode. Looking at him does nothing unless you break him out of it.
Btw if you survivor's character model is blocking him then you aren't exposing him.
Yup
Cant wait till ghost face is "fixed" and then nobody plays him at all
Once they do fix the inconsistencies I think he'll need some sort of buff as well...
Not necessarily. Fixing him involves fixing all the times when you completely hide behind something and you still get detected.
The bs works both ways with this killer.
Been there. Standing on the opposite side of a Z wall with someone on a hook snapping you out is getting old fast
Doesnt mean its not artificially boosting his strength..plus..wouldnt put it past the devs to nerf his reveal again just to fix this
Fix him and then buff his cooldown. It's so damn long..