Can a mod answer?
If your game crashes mid game, and you get presented with the crash report with the "send" or "do not send" crash report at the bottom. Does this count towards your DC rate?
Tagged:
Mod
If your game crashes mid game, and you get presented with the crash report with the "send" or "do not send" crash report at the bottom. Does this count towards your DC rate?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this one for reference.
Not sure. But if it presents you with that screen, I'd think it would be unfair to penalize people for it.
No, because you game crashed. So you didn't have nothing to do with DC.
I'm not a mod though, but I think it doesn't.
i think it does?
i am unsure though...
it definitely shouldnt, but some clarification would really be nice...
Uhm, you disconnect from the match when your game Crashes midgame. So in theory it's a dc.
It's not, if the game disconnected the player. Hello how the system works if you start with 3 players and the game send you to the lobby?
read carefully, I wrote MIDGAME.
I readed, and I still think it doesn't count as DC if it was crash.
So, what's gonna happen in the HUD then? There is clearly going to be the DC icon on your spot. And its simple logic: you DISCONNECTED from the host because your game crashed. Therefore it's a DISCONNECT (DC). I don't know how else to explain it, it's like 1+1. The only question is if the devs are counting these types of DC'S for the penalty.
@Peanits
They might be able to tell the difference in some cases, but developers in general can't tell the difference between intentional dc's and crashes in all cases. That's not a DbD-specific issue.
It doesn't count towards your DC rate, no.
<3 you Rizzo
thanks for the response :)