What is your item of choice? What add ons do you use?
Medkits, toolbox, broken keys?
What items do you like to bring in.
Do you have a strategy to utilize these in any particular way?
Medkits, toolbox, broken keys?
What items do you like to bring in.
Do you have a strategy to utilize these in any particular way?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Medkit. I like being healthy.
Usually nothing, but bring a medkit if I have no healing perks.
For normal games, a medkit.
If I'm running Kindred, Detective's Hunch, Bond, and Open Handed... Rainbow Map with Crystal Bead + Retardant Jelly.
Medkit.
Best self healing method in the game by far.
Either nothing or Medkit with some charge add-ons or nothing
toolbox usually. either just for repair or sometimes saboing cause im weird and do that even without dailies.
Medkit. Insta heal in case of tunelling.
Flashlight, usually a battery then something else. I've nailed the timing down to a science.
Survivors don't need to bring a thing. The map design should be more than enough to help you win.
That said, sometimes I'll bring in a brown medkit or toolbox. That's just enough for one full heal or one full generator. Yellow medkits and toolboxes are good too.
Anything else is over kill imo.
Boxes. Need to finish the last gen quick.
I recently got out of the habit of using self care so as I have so many medkits saved up on my Claudette I just take one of those instead.
I like taking the yellow medkit with the +12 charges add on and increased speed, more often than not it's guaranteed 2 heals and a in theory another perk slot.
I mostly just bring yellow medkits with bandages + a healing speed increasing addon.
Exactly 2 heals, and a single great skillcheck lets me keep it if I escape. Nothing super fancy, but lets me heal up if I need it to do whatever I gotta do.
Mostly I use nothing.. but sometimes I use green medkit with charges addons
In most cases, I don't bring items. Survivors don't need them anyway.
If I bring Items, either a Medkit or a Flashlight.
I would love to bring broken Keys, but they are not lasting very long.
A medkit with extra charges, or nothing with Pharmacy if i need to restock on medkits
Selfcare? Toolbox
No selfcare? Medkit
Daily ritual that requires exit with a new object? Nothing
I don't like very much using keys or a map, and i don't know how to use flashlights.