Any1 else on ps4?

is there any1 on ps4 who plays DBD quite a bit? I need friends :'(

Comments

  • You can look for friends here:

    © 2015-2019 Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. BEHAVIOUR®, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT® and their respective logos are registered trademarks of Behaviour Interactive Inc. in Canada, the United States of America and/or other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.

    :)

  • Aos-v-Killers - dm me if you want

  • Go on Off Topic and enter the Thread that never ends

    In the first page there is a link to our Discord server

    Some of us are on PS4, me included

  • @HuntressIsMyFavXD said:

    Kthx, cya there

    Your playing huntress on console mad respect if so that's tuff lol I don't play much survivor as solo isn't fun but if your ever in need of a shoulder this piggy has got you on ps4 🐖 killer mains on ps4 support group possibly in the making?! ❤️

  • It's a bit tough as I can't do what I do on pc, when a survivor follows me, I could snap 180* and hit them, and it's a little hard anyway because everyone tries to go to Autohaven or Lerys or The Game

    On a side note, I have sniped with Huntress