Already?
I been hearing from people that there are already streamers and random people saying demo lunge is too op? Like how naive are they to not run in a straight line to anything and not be out in the open?
I been hearing from people that there are already streamers and random people saying demo lunge is too op? Like how naive are they to not run in a straight line to anything and not be out in the open?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It looks hardly op if you ask me, they must just be saying that unless they think Pig,billy and a wraith coming out of cloak are op.
The lunge is completely shut down by a loop. ANY loop.
And maps are 99% loops.
Apparently that 1% of straight lines is too unfair for some people.
Tru3 kept bringing this up today, that people are saying the pounce is OP.
But I’ve watched about 6 or 7 content creators playing the ptb, and I have not heard a single one say anything about the killer being OP.
You what?
YOU WHAT?
YOU WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No really leave him alone. I mean he can lunge a bit. Nurse can teleport way further and even aim twice for a precise blink.
Maybe some need another strategy to rely on then looping?