Get ready survivors
Bubba is going to prestige, but first I must use these moris. π
Bubba is going to prestige, but first I must use these moris. π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
16 moris is kind of cute.
Is this where we flex our mori's at? Darn I wish my computer wasn't old af and the scrshot button wasn't broke ):
Youβve killed me! Youβve really killed me!
Use your phone :P
Thanks for helping me de-pip, already too high to support a game or two, actually contributing contrary to your belief.
Because I didnβt think about itπ
hmm fair point I shall get on that!
Thatβs the spirit:)
If you can get a game to actually load without someone dcing, last time I tried to use up all my moris 1 person dced in the loading screen and the match got cancelled.
Wish I played more tbh would love to run into you on ps4 and get extra special bubba love... Bubbas ππ
π
I wish you could get chainsawed too! <3
@GrootDude i'm down with a mad stash of reds.. count me in.. just blendies or everyone?
lmao
No, this is.
(Sorry for quality I am but a console pleb)
But I also play mainly jake so I know you want my face... π
ππ
Only face I donβt have.π
Iβm a console pleb too :P
No blends, only killz.
got it @GrootDude
Oh yeah! You can't mori me if I ...
In bubbas defense, he prestiged twice already and you havent prestiged at all.
Not joking if I ever see a bubba on console rocking a jake face I will bow down and worship him like he is a god of gods.. Well I do love bubbas so kinda not much difference in how I react to a bubba currently... ππ But still that would earn them mad respect from me.
Ye! >:D
Notice how Iβm wearing the Dwight face. :P
That was damn cold reply lol π·... Lol but looking so handsome bubba π π
I've been murdered
Thank you. :) You get a boop on your snoot!
Indeed
0_o I'm impressed.
But.. but my DS ... my unbreakable Q.Q You Monster π
Shank you for wasting your perk slots. :D