please tell me that you all agree
That Nancy's voice while running is disgusting. I posted this in general discussions instead of feedback to know what you all feel with this
That Nancy's voice while running is disgusting. I posted this in general discussions instead of feedback to know what you all feel with this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Listen to Steve injured
I though everyone is gonna play Steve, but most of the time I get lobbies with only Nancies lol
And yeah Nancy's voice is weird, and overly she is too loud.
Kinda reminds me of Kate’s original voice in a way. They both got that cringy scream lol.😂
The new survivor voices are both pretty bad, neither sound convincing at all. Nancy somehow manages to sound more bored than Kate when screaming and Steve's scream sounds really monotonous, like you were holding down a piano key.
Both of their voices are terrible!
I agree my son/daughter/whatever i agree. I still love you!
dOn'T dEfInE mY gEnDeR (I'm male btw xD)
I'm just glad she doesn't sound anything like Jane.
@Ihatelife it's cause any smart player is gonna unlock Nancy's perks and then play as Scoops Ahoy lord and saviour Steve Harrington
What if I want to play Nancy? Duuuh
@Ihatelife Then you're underestimating the power of the phrase "Ahoy There" whenever you leave a locker as Scoops Steve fully healed after getting Nancy's perk