"I'm getting the hell out of here one way or another" build
1. Left Behind, Wake Up, Dark Sense, Hope
2. Left Behind, Adrenaline, Dark Sense, Hope
Plus a key
Any other ideas?
As a bonus, this is my "Crush that exit gate" build: Wake Up, Spine Chill, Resilience, Dark Sense/No Mither
Comments
This one is For when you know gens r not going to finish.
left behind, sole survivor, object, wake up.
Why even bother with Wake up?
If the killer is closing the hatch, you can open faster the exit gates.
So you have a higher chance to escape the killer.
I have another optional name for your build :P
"I'm playing with my rank 20 friends so this is the only way I am escaping"
I dig it. Or just "I'm playing solo" lol.
Yeah but only 5%
No 15%.
And you can increase it with Leader and Resilience. (Obvious Leader is just working if you are not alone)
Oh.. wow what great perk lol. Adrenaline is better for a get out perk.
Actually not if you are alone. Atleast It's not helping you to get faster out.
The "Gen Rush" build.
Spine Chill, Resilience, Prove Thyself, Better Together.
Alright let’s say you have a key. You get downed or are injured somewhere and killer decides to close hatch. Now you’re back up with a speed boost and you just pop open that hatch again in front of the killer, asserting your dominance.
I'm not using a key, so no.
Then it ain’t a full get out build :P
Thank You