This is Red Ranks for Killers
It’s been like this for about 2 weeks. It would be nice to know the reason though. Has anyone had similar matchmaking? Post yours below
It’s been like this for about 2 weeks. It would be nice to know the reason though. Has anyone had similar matchmaking? Post yours below
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Holy #########, I forgot how awesome p3 Nurse and Hag look.
deleted. I'll admit when I am wrong.
I was wrong.
Sheeet at least you can find games. I'm rank 3 and it takes me 10 minutes just to open a lobby and another 5 to fill it with survivors. I've just given up even trying on my main account, played on my second account now I'm rank 5 there and getting longer and longer queue times.
We have answered in multiple threads about this already. There's even one on the front page with an answer right now: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84850/
We are looking into it. I don't have any more details to share at the moment. We'll keep you posted.
Peanits has actually replied to these threads and said they are looking into these issues.
EDIT: Woop, speak of the devil ^^^^^^
@Peanits Fair enough. I'll admit I screwed up on this one. I've seen a lot of threads but wasn't seeing the red Dev or Community Manager appearing with it in the listing. Obviously, somehow, I was very much missing the threads you all did reply to.
Apologies.
Besides the ranks, you are also playing the 3 top Killers which will destroy a 4 man of red ranks.
@thatguyinktown no you can do it. I used to HATE Nurse Dailies for like forever to the point that I’d avoid them. If you put in the time though, you will see she is the best killer even on console. There is no counter to her, she’s second to none.
@MrDardon yeah I felt bad and I messaged the players and told them that this matchmaking isn’t normal. But just like you said, I was expecting a 4 man SWF Red Rank team.
It's annoying when you are a red rank suriviours with yellow rank team mates going against killers that are purple or red rank. Sometimes, I don't know rather killers are op or that my team mates are bad.
This ain't just killer. I'm hovering red rank as Survivior and it's honestly a ######### sin how many green and yellow rank killers I've bullied into submission. It's ridiculous and completely unacceptable matchmaking.
Nurse isn't as bad on console as she used to be but there are still pretty massive FPS drops that make her just feel bad to play.
I don't know how the he'll you do that let alone get two pips
Very odd. Against survivors I get a SWF with a red rank, some other purples, and a "rank 15", I am using quotations as they are not really a rank 15.
As a survivor I get even matches, or sometimes against a baby killer. I don't know how the devs screwed the pooch on this one, but matchmaking was never this bad before.
I've got all Survivors done. I could get the killer ones too but not with that double pip nonsense.