Just got an idea.
Okay i just had a discussion with @DudeDelicious on their post about Monstrous Shrine and it hit me what if it gave you three tokens for every two totems cleansed 1 would respawn at a new location it would not work with hex perks that were already destroyed.
Comments
But what do the Tokens do?
For every 2 totems cleansed the perk would use one token to respawn 1 totem in a random location thats coded into the map.
You'll end up with quite an abundant amount of Tokens with those numbers.
I could get behind this...If Dull Totems were actually important besides being a tool for No One Escapes Death & Thrill of the Hunt.
That means I would use up a perk slot to have at max 3 additional dull totems on the map? Is that supposed to increase NOED's survival rate?
Honestly the idea is more of a second objective kinda thing in a way the fear of noed would make survivors try to get rid of them on the map and with the perk being a thing its a little extra time cleansing.
It's of course just an idea.
Hmmm... it would also increase the power of Thrill of the Hunt...
I'm not saying that I'm against it, still thinking about it.
This would result in wasting time to counter a Perk which the Killer might not even have in wasting even more time.
Nah. Besides that, NOED does not need to be protected at all..
But Monstrous shrine is OP already! But I don't see it being that much of a good change personally, it won't matter imo because most people who cleanse are already cleansing as a team making those 3 extra totems light work.