Give Nancy a Dress!
she wore so many pretty ones, devs, it is a choice of a second clothing since steve got scoops a hoy
she wore so many pretty ones, devs, it is a choice of a second clothing since steve got scoops a hoy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably already have a second outfit for her made. If it isn't a dress, we likely won't get one till later.
I want this one so much for her <3
Give Nancy a Fancy Dress!
######### she looks like nea
come on dont look like she is a farmer but this...
No, she doesn't XD
@Ihatelife yes, yes she does
Nope
yep she looks like some corn field gal nancy is posh and doesn't need that
Dresses are probably harder to make since they are one piece and survivor cosmetics need to be separated by legs and torso.
LMAO she literally wore it in the show and you're saying it's something she wouldn't wear.
omg i never said that....i am saying she doesn't need that for the cosmetics, she needs somethign purdy to wear -.-
well they did it for feng? like yes the top and bottom be seperate but together looks like a dress
there already is one, from season 3, the red one
Edit : nvm was thinking of a an outfit that wasn't a dress
I'd like a dress for Steve, personally.
True, but Feng’s dress has the frills on it which hides the separation. A dress without frills will be harder to make because the separation would look obvious.
@PrincessPoop Meg’s skirt?
Besides they can always get creative and make it more distressed.
I mean megs skirt is... a skirt lol. A dress that goes from shoulders to legs would be harder.... not impossible, but the cosmetic designers would definitely have to get creative with it. They’ve done a really good job so far though! Maybe we will see more dresses lol.
@PrincessPoop
What I meant is that there are always work arounds.
Rigging a dress in 3D is not as easy especially if there needs to be movement and I can't even imagine what the crouch animation would look like but, like I said, they don't have to make the exact dress.... just a version of it.
I would prefer her badass red jacket with blue shirt one when they're searching through the forest and she gets trapped in the upside down