I beleive (since a piggy asked), to "boop ones snoot" is to press Piggy's nose with your finger when she is in crouching in tickle mode. (However, I may be wrong)
I beleive (since a piggy asked), to "boop ones snoot" is to press Piggy's nose with your finger when she is in crouching in tickle mode. (However, I may be wrong)
I beleive (since a piggy asked), to "boop ones snoot" is to press Piggy's nose with your finger when she is in crouching in tickle mode. (However, I may be wrong)
Yes this is correct indeedy so I await your answer 🐖sorry should of been clearer ❤️
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how many fingers I'm holding up?
3?
COME ON!!!!!
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Who is your favorite forum user?
uh no
@GrootDude you fo course dont worry about mr mushrin he gets his rewards elsewhere lol
Next question, when is your appointment with Dr.Git Gud? :P
oh shaddap i am nearly rank 4 so ner ner!
For once you are higher ranked than me.😂 I’d be higher if I had ps +. :P
git...gud :D
I’m too busy catching Pokémon in Pokémon go!
lol you do knoew people ave had accidents and ended up killed due to that game! dont do it groot!
Groot pays attention 😂
just be careful @GrootDude
I will :)
What do you do when someone has the high ground while talking to you?
Would u you ever boop the snoot? 🐖
Mono red aggro or Mono blue control?
jinkeys...well i have a headache but i will do my best....uh
DBD was a free game to the ps4 so i found out about it there.
Addiction. The game grabbed my soul!
Never, but Billy is OP XD.
Never punched anything before but i have swore a lot.
Meg looks like she got hit by a truck maybe that is it? the hag i think it's her creepy long arm.
Move to an even higher ground :D
the hell?
uh....i have no idea what that is so i will guess....mono red aggro
I beleive (since a piggy asked), to "boop ones snoot" is to press Piggy's nose with your finger when she is in crouching in tickle mode. (However, I may be wrong)
You’re correct
Yes this is correct indeedy so I await your answer 🐖sorry should of been clearer ❤️
Sadly i haven't...i feel i haven't lived now -sighs
As long as no pigs are harmed in the making of the boop the snoot.....but i think i will now boop it since i haven't lol
Did you know that gravity's a lie? So is the sky
How much did you Drink this time?
actually not that much lol i blame the fox!
is so glad i am sober reading this because i wouldof been like ######### lol
@Mushwin - You versed a Twitch streamer yesterday. Would it be interesting to watch the game from their perspective?
it would yes, and i didn't even know i was playing a twitch streamer until the end lol
How do you feel about this song?
i like arch enemy <3