We all make mistakes
I’ve noticed a popular trend of posting videos to prove how unbalanced the game is but typically the killer(s)/Survivor(s) make mistakes, lots of them even. We all make mistakes but that doesn’t make the game unbalanced, we just need to accept that we made mistakes and learn from them. If you want to improve your gameplay then pay attention to how you play and learn where you went wrong.
-Sincerely someone who thinks the game is balanced.
Comments
"######### was that laggy hit I already vaulted!!"
Hard to believe it when one mistake costs the game for killer..whole survivor has a library of perks for second chances..that's the only issue..killers for the most part lack the tools to perform how the devs apparently expect theres no denying this
I mean yeah, lag sucks but it doesn’t make the game unbalanced.
One mistake isn’t enough to ruin the game completely, a big mistake can end it for either side but we all generally make several tiny mistakes that lead us to losing.
Granted..but it doesnt feel like missing 1 hatchet..or missing one blink should screw you..and it does
I just mean when people like to blame everything except themselves lol.
One blink or hatchet miss if you get every other blink/hatchet hit is not enough to make you lose.
I get you now, seems like most people think they play perfectly, which is quite honestly not believable.
Hello Mr. Groot,
after your explanation i think the game is balanced too. I surely think it's my own fault that i can't prevent survivors using the several infinites on, let's say Coldwind farm. But till today i didn't found a way to go against those infinites as Ghostface and Doctor with my abilities as killer. Could you please be so kind and explain to me how i should deal with those infinites, sorry, i mean very long loops.
Signed by a red rank killer.
Depends on when you have your next shot I suppose
That doesn't even matter. Some problems just have to be solved no matter what (like old DS, MoM or machine gun build, old nurse). You can say that if you just play better they could have stayed the way they were since you've made mistakes and that's why you lost to them. Problems like that still exist.
Also every game is extremely different just based on RNG of what map you get and what layouts it has. If you get favorable map and it's layout for your killer/build, your chances of winning skyrocket.
Overall DBD right now isn't in a bad state but we still need fresh changes to mix it up and while we're at it, we might solve current problems by them.