@ItsDaEmuDood said:
Jake and Claudette, in the Rotten Fields
Kate and David, in The Thompson House
Meg and Laurie, in the Strode House
Dwight and Quentin, in a Badham Preschool classroom
Bill and Nea, upstairs in the Crotus Prenn Asylum
Ace and Feng, in the Grim Pantry
Tapp just faps to some VHS Porn in The Game
I could agree with half of this, but some of these pairings I feel are a bit off.
My reasoning:
1) Kate would not be into someone like David, though I totally see David eyeing her up
-Instead, I see her more going for someone like Quentin. He's been in a living nightmare and needs a little of that 'sunshine'
2) Nea would totally hangout with a vet like Bill, but I don't think she would go that far, nor would he.
-Instead, I see Tapp "arresting" Nea and she just might let him catch her
3) Dwight is a leader and while I could see Quentin working with him, Dwight has a tendency to say instead of do.
-Instead, I 100% see David going for Dwight. A brute like him isn't going to just listen to anybody unless they have something that interests him - in this case, that booty. Why else would he listen to Dwight and also not make him do anything to contribute? Can we say, recovery time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? We all know that David can manhandle Dwight.
Well, here is the fan fiction part of the forums! (Either Kate or Nea with David) Leas tliekly is David Tapp, Bill, and Quentin. Quentin because of face and the fact that HE ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND.
Well, here is the fan fiction part of the forums! (Either Kate or Nea with David) Leas tliekly is David Tapp, Bill, and Quentin. Quentin because of face and the fact that HE ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND.
Who is in the real world while he is dying every 5 seconds he deserves some bootay
@ItsDaEmuDood said:
Jake and Claudette, in the Rotten Fields
Kate and David, in The Thompson House
Meg and Laurie, in the Strode House
Dwight and Quentin, in a Badham Preschool classroom
Bill and Nea, upstairs in the Crotus Prenn Asylum
Ace and Feng, in the Grim Pantry
Tapp just faps to some VHS Porn in The Game
Kate wouldn't want to be with an #########
I think she would initially dislike him, and eventually sleep with him when she realizes he is an ######### who still risks his life to save everyone. From what I understand, David is a jerk who still looks out for everyone. She would probably hook up because she is a live life by the moment person. But I don’t think she would ever ‘date’ him. She would go for a nice guy like Quinten or Dwight. But I think Quinten would be hung up on Nancy and not be interested in anyone.
Actually, Kate probably isn’t the relationship type. She doesn’t seem like someone to be held down by anyone, especially in a nightmare world where they survive and die over and over and over, etc.
I think the same, I can see Kate with Quentin, but she is a free spirit type of person, an Aquarian sign 100%
@ItsDaEmuDood said:
Jake and Claudette, in the Rotten Fields
Kate and David, in The Thompson House
Meg and Laurie, in the Strode House
Dwight and Quentin, in a Badham Preschool classroom
Bill and Nea, upstairs in the Crotus Prenn Asylum
Ace and Feng, in the Grim Pantry
Tapp just faps to some VHS Porn in The Game
Kate wouldn't want to be with an #########
Ever since the Rebel Star Collection you can't deny Kate and Jeff got a certain chemistry
Kate = Musician
Jeff = Artist
If you look into their backstories I mean, c'mon, you can't tell me that doesn't fit in a way that's just too pure for the realm of the entity.
Jokes aside, I sometimes thought how Dwight and Claudette would work out (and not specifically ... that) . I mean, they're both kinda shy, by their animations. Nervous, both have glasses lol and both can hide. It feels like a straight yes or no, taking Dwight's combo in failure in life and Claudette's ... well, forums reputation and introvert style.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could agree with half of this, but some of these pairings I feel are a bit off.
My reasoning:
1) Kate would not be into someone like David, though I totally see David eyeing her up
-Instead, I see her more going for someone like Quentin. He's been in a living nightmare and needs a little of that 'sunshine'
2) Nea would totally hangout with a vet like Bill, but I don't think she would go that far, nor would he.
-Instead, I see Tapp "arresting" Nea and she just might let him catch her
3) Dwight is a leader and while I could see Quentin working with him, Dwight has a tendency to say instead of do.
-Instead, I 100% see David going for Dwight. A brute like him isn't going to just listen to anybody unless they have something that interests him - in this case, that booty. Why else would he listen to Dwight and also not make him do anything to contribute? Can we say, recovery time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? We all know that David can manhandle Dwight.
Although I like the idea of Jake and Michael in the Asylum too
Huntress's hatchet ends up hitting Dwight at the bottom instead of the head and it goes up his ass, duh.
Either Rin or Adiris for me, fragile but flexible, and then a goddess 😍😍😍
Well, I think I know exactly who to not associate myself with on this forum anymore.
Quentin x David.
Best ship ever created.
I need more rule34 with those snacks
Doctor x Your Mind
Hillbilly and Meg in the cornfield
David x Dwight
Now that's just scary
Sorry my broski but if you're saying David isn't already slaying ***** Imma have to call bs lol.
Well, here is the fan fiction part of the forums! (Either Kate or Nea with David) Leas tliekly is David Tapp, Bill, and Quentin. Quentin because of face and the fact that HE ALREADY HAS A GIRLFRIEND.
Who is in the real world while he is dying every 5 seconds he deserves some bootay
Leatherface x Anyone
B A S E M E N T
This thread shows me we have reached the peak of human evolution
Well this is a what the ######### topic if there ever was one.
Lol everything is better after the peak
I think the same, I can see Kate with Quentin, but she is a free spirit type of person, an Aquarian sign 100%
What did i just read?
@DontNerf don't worry about it you saw nothing here unless you wanna add to the duscussion deal?
🤣🤣😂
Michael x Amanda killer Shack Autohaven
Ash x Jane. Hail to the king, baby.
Welp... Uh...
If I'd had to pick...
Laurie and... Dwight.
Cause... She was a smart kinda shy woman, and if she dates a ultra shy nerd... It works.. Plus I just can imagine it.
-Shrugs-
Leatherface X Hillbilly
jakes gonna skull dwight
Steve with every lady who is attracted to men, including killers. Except for Nancy that is, he's over her (probably).
david x dwight
David x Tapp x Freddy (DTF)
..... What ?
Ace and his reflection.
Legion and Legion.
Ever since the Rebel Star Collection you can't deny Kate and Jeff got a certain chemistry
Kate = Musician
Jeff = Artist
If you look into their backstories I mean, c'mon, you can't tell me that doesn't fit in a way that's just too pure for the realm of the entity.
I ... feel quite scared rn :))
Jokes aside, I sometimes thought how Dwight and Claudette would work out (and not specifically ... that) . I mean, they're both kinda shy, by their animations. Nervous, both have glasses lol and both can hide. It feels like a straight yes or no, taking Dwight's combo in failure in life and Claudette's ... well, forums reputation and introvert style.
Ace, I mean, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is practically his default facial expression anyway.
Ash and Jane, in Ormond residence
Kate and Jeff, in autohaven's gas station