Alan Wake as survivor

I found this old thing in google yet I think it'll be a good idea.
Alan Wake fits in this game

Comments

  • I wonder if The Clicker would stack LUL
    The perks do seem quite OP to be fair - SWF would abuse Follow The Light to #########

  • I think this looks really cool and creative, i'm interesed.

  • Alan Wake fits perfect, perks too OP tho.
    Btw, if you think about it, Kate and Alan have very much in common:

    • They both talented.
    • They both awoke dark ancient evil with their talent.
    • Dark ancient evil really need them for some reason. It became kinda obsessed by them.
    • Dark ancient evil is vulnerable to flashlights that our heroes own.
    • Dark ancient evil tortures them and everyone around them.
    • Dark ancient evil have their own puppets, which couldn't be helped/saved in any way. These puppets main goal - make them suffer.
  • I'm all for this. SOunds amazing. THe clicker perk needs reworked greatly and the distances need tweaked on follow the light.

  • @Kurisu said:

    I found this old thing in google yet I think it'll be a good idea.
    Alan Wake fits in this game

    Follow the light should be token based and maybe make it automatically heal you like in 10/9/8 seconds when standing in 6 meters of a completed generator, maybe each time you complete a generator, you gain a token. Otherwise, its like Boon: Circle of Healing except there is no counter and it would be too strong.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    I'm all for this. SOunds amazing. THe clicker perk needs reworked greatly and the distances need tweaked on follow the light.

    I think it would be countered by Lightborn though.

  • Idk I just had an idea. It's 4 am tho so yeah.

    When you complete a generator, the generator flashes more, blinding the killer within 24/28/32m for 2 seconds.