I See
I see Scoops ahoy Steve, the demogorgon too, the underground laboratory is scary and Nancy is too
And I think to myself!
PTB WHEEENN????
>:D
I see Scoops ahoy Steve, the demogorgon too, the underground laboratory is scary and Nancy is too
And I think to myself!
PTB WHEEENN????
>:D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What a wonderful world
No clue... Hopefully Tuesday. If it's not this Tuesday, I'll be super bummed.
givemescoopsstevegoddamnit
As the demigorgon chomps the baby Dwight's head off xD <3
Same <3
~I see camping noobs
And NOED too
I drop the pallet
and t-bag you
and I spam in post-chat...
What a wonderful world...~
xD <3
I imagined this in his voice xD
Isn't that the point? ;)
Yes :)