Can someone please explain this to me...
Like seriously, what is this matchmaking, the points, the teamplay, was atrocious, it's really not fun to play solo with this devs. - I'd like to mention the map we were on was LERY'S, the traps are bright as day, and yet everyone walked into them.
(Ignore that insta heal lmao)

Comments
I see no issue here whatsoever, clearly nothing wrong, noooo sir.
If anything, I'd say this looks like a pretty good job so far!
Hmmm that level 19 seems to be not really a 19.
Been happening to me too. And they always end up playing like morons. Missing skill checks without ruin, running to the killer when a player gets downed to go for a flashlight save way too late, not doing gens, losing chases in 15 seconds, etc. . . It feels like you're carrying the entire team the whole game.
There'd be traps literally in the middle of a room, very bright, and these survivors would somehow walk into them, it's not fun having teammates like this.
I feel like I'm carrying a lot lately, it's really annoying
This is perfection. This issue won't drive away new players at all.
aren't we meant to not reveal users names when doing this?
@Peanits @Patricia able to share any updates/information regarding this matchmaking
It should not be matching you that far away from your rank (by design). We've collected various cases and are looking into why it's occurring.
They aren’t shaming anyone so it is fine. :)
ah okay i though to ask, just never know with rules and such and if they change *s
Appreciated.
I agree, this is completely out of order. Imagine being teamed up with a rank 8 calling us out on every god tier play we didn't do 😛
If you seen Tru3Ta1ent video he faced rank 15 and above as a rank 1 killer
Don't you like having Fun™?
Matchmaking is extremely wonky and unfair. It's an issue no matter what rank ur in. It's not fun to completely bootstomp a baby killer bc matchmaking decided he could handle 2 purple ranks, and it isn't fun to get demolished by the killer in 2 seconds flat bc he's red ranks and ur green ranks. It's also not fun to get demolished by high rank Surviviors as a low rank killer and vice versa.
I was lvl 19 inna lobby with lvl 2 and 3 survivors and a lvl 2 killer 😂🤣
Matchmaking takes super long and it is broken.