Reasons To Run Bond
1. And this is the main reason.
YOU GET TO WATCH AS THE OTHER SURIVORS GET SLAPPED IN THE CRAZIEST WAYS BY KILLERS AND IT IS HILARIOUS!!!
2. You can see who to team up with on a gen.
3. Sometimes you know where the killer is Bc you see the survivor running for their life.
4. You can no longer be sandbagged
5. You can now sandbag (if you wish)
YOU GET TO WATCH AS THE OTHER SURIVORS GET SLAPPED IN THE CRAZIEST WAYS BY KILLERS AND IT IS HILARIOUS!!!
2. You can see who to team up with on a gen.
3. Sometimes you know where the killer is Bc you see the survivor running for their life.
4. You can no longer be sandbagged
5. You can now sandbag (if you wish)
Comments
Yeah I run bond, I essentially use it for reason number 2 because I'm a gen tryhard
I play survivor solo so bond is just overall a useful solo perk. It is also great to watch chases happen through a wall while you mindlessly hold the repair button down.
Strengthens the potential of you and your team's Aura reading abilities. Increases Aura reading ranges by 4/6/8 metres.
I run Bond, but watching other survivors can be a cringe fest.
I love Bond. Very useful perk for seeking out other survivors working on gens, or if they are injured and need healing. If I am being chased, I see survivors working on a gen in the distance then I run the other way so they won't be interrupted.
Bond, Open Handed, Spine Chill and Urban Evasion. A nice perk combo.
This is truth. I also love to watch them get hit and fall down. Either they fall flat on their face like a failed attempt at 'the worm' or they do this gnarly backflip that would probably break a real person's neck. It's hilarious.
Only uses, 1) Seeing cheaters or incompetence. 2) being a cheater or incompetent. 3) wanting brownie points for not using self care.
Sane reason I got super bitchy about PS4 DC’s. I pallet stunned a clown, he DC’d and I lost about 7 hours of progress. Normally it’s just that game. MUH PROGRESS
Yup. And unlike PC and Xbox, it seems like killers on PS4 DC at the drop of a hat. It’s not “you’re a toxic ass” but only a “you finished all gens and I don’t have a kill” will be an almost gurenteed DC. It’s probably rampant due to how powerful it is, giving it wide attraction to any toxic or spiteful players.
@HeroLives
I never get bothered by losing, or toxicity. But if you tamper with my save data, you’re disgusting and cross the line. That’s how I feel about it.
It maddens me to no end. Even worse, it was a premium costume clown. He spent an extra $15 on this game for clown and the costume, and he can’t even play it without rage quitting.
Nope. Meg mains are always tryhards on gens. I have never met a meg who doesn't do a gen for the whole game they even hide from the killer so they can do gens once the killer doesn't see them.
Bond is a ******* AWESOME perk.... as soon as my hillbilly unlocks it, i'm replacing Whispers....
it was a joke. i don't even run Whispers....
Does that mean you play doctor and run screams instead? Bah dah tissssss