Has anyone tryed this as a test just to see what kind of salt/hate you get from survivors?

Has anyone tryed this as a test just to see what kind of salt/hate you get from survivors when you camp or tunnel them just as a test?


Even though you don't camp at all. I'm just wondering what kind of salt/hate us killers get if we did this as a test.

Comments

  • Yes, the most common word is "tent"

  • Nah, there is enough salt and hate about, to test it is just aggravating the gorillas for them to start throwing (bad word)

  • Ah yes sometimes you just need a little bit of flavor in your meal y'know. You got the ones that tell you to ######### you got the ones that hope you die of cancer it's all lovely times! Yea I do this on a very rare occasion I also try to generate salt as a survivor sometimes which can be tasty as well.

  • Why test something with an obvious answer? Why put 2+2 into a calculator when you know the answer is 4? All it accomplishes is making people upset

  • I'm a survivor main. IDGAF what you do. I die on first hook? Lmao, I'll go and make myself a sandwich while I'm hanging.

  • @ClogWench said:

    Why test something with an obvious answer? Why put 2+2 into a calculator when you know the answer is 4? All it accomplishes is making people upset

    The answer isn't 4 what the heck are you talking about? 2+2 does not equal 4!

  • I was just curious if anyone ever tryed this

  • I don't do it to test but I'm a rank 1 killer and sometimes it gets boring playing so I will just pick a survivor at random and make them my target. I will tunnel and camp until they're dead. It's rare I actually get any abuse to be fair.

  • @snowflake102 said:

    I was just curious if anyone ever tryed this

    I haven't because I personally believe "playing for salt" even as a test is petty at best, and incredibly pathetic at worst.

    Obviously you'd get the same amount of salt as if you did it... not as a test? So depending on the survivors you go against they might just shrug and move on, leave a quick remark, or go full rage goblin on you. Depends on the person in question.