Devs, please, let us see Stranger Things patch note at least!
I want to see balance changes, new features, etc. I want to know!
I want to see balance changes, new features, etc. I want to know!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If patch note is ready of course
mm, I just want to see patch note, no more
Why do people get so hung up on this stuff? It's like you're losing sleep over it or something.
We'll get patch notes when they're ready.
Patience is a virtue.
this.
sooo much this.
Patchnotes:
There, your spoilers for the patchnotes, the next szuff will be revealed soon
No new map?? No new status effects??
This could be the thing they are ironing out...
And not demogorgon's face
@Aztreonam78 - I am so with you on this. I'm looking forward to the PTB (that I won't be playing) just so I can read the patch notes and get excited for changes.
They might buff Legion, they might nerf NoEd. Remember when they sprung that Blendette nerf? Nobody was expecting that.
Let us be excited!
Waiting for a PTB/Patch notes reminds me on school when the teacher announces when you'd get your test back. The hype where you want to know your score xD
The sheer fact you said Demongorgon is giving me an aneurysm.
ZOINKS!
You fly back to school now, little Starling. Fly, fly, fly. Fly, fly, fly.
Very true. The possibility one of your favorite perks/killers got buffed is such an appealing thought yet still, the opposite is just as likely.
Check the August Developer update to see what’s planned for the next few patches:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/80354/developer-update-august-2019