RIP Vigil + Sprint Burst
my baby...MY BABY!!! ![]()
my baby...MY BABY!!! ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
supposed to be safe spot heal. 😭😭😭
In context of safe healing, We'll Make It should be a goddamn meta perk I tell you xD HEALS ARE VALUABLE
Hmm, I don't know. I guess people will still be able to make Vigil work, that is, if they escape the killer then go slowly. It won't need an increase to the speed at which Exhaustion and the rest are recovered as that will risk creating another OP meta. I think the answer might lie in a separate but still handy bonus
32 second Sprint Burst can die in a fire. Even from a survivors' perspective it's broken. It's easy to buy enough time for it to trigger again. Those 8 seconds matter a lot.
they should make vigil allow you to recover from Exhaustion from running! would make the game fair again.
just walk or crouch with urban evasion
I doubt it. You could still get 2 Sprint Bursts easily on some map variants.
i was being sarcastic if you didnt notice
i was being sarcastic if you didnt notice
i know sry for being a little rude with my other reply but i was being sarcastic it was very OP i personally never got a chance to use the both but my friend did
I made a suggestion to buff Vigil that got largely ignored (
), feedback is appreciated.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/12179/simple-idea-for-a-buff-to-vigil#latest