The new Stranger things Chapter looks GREAT!
The killer seems strong, Nancy and steve look like nancy and steve, the perks ARE GREAT, The new theme song is great.
Please dont be scared of a strong killer devs.
Great ######### job.
Nuff said.
The killer seems strong, Nancy and steve look like nancy and steve, the perks ARE GREAT, The new theme song is great.
Please dont be scared of a strong killer devs.
Great ######### job.
Nuff said.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know, I freaked out when I seen the crossover chapter! :)
I'm so excited for it:D
I feel like this is how 85% of the current players feel, some aren't too bothered but there a hell of a lot more expected to try out dbd for the first time.
we've already been seeing a ton of new players. I've been playing pretty regularly with killers that seem to be BRAND NEW and then after the game it turns out they are 19-20 so I've been playing a bit more lightly in general on both sides lately. Plus the reddit has been flooded with "New to this game" threads.
I hope the new players stick with it. I have high hopes for dedicated servers
I think this should of come out after dedicated servers
Maybe it should but its just about a month after it that they're releasing yes?
Have the devs said that?
I was excited about the demogorgon but then I thought "I could be nancy instead" In 1 day and a half, I've grown 460k bp.
from what i remember, they said servers are coming out "by the end of summer", which they later clarified summer technically ends September 23rd. so im pretty sure servers will be out before the chapter releases
Unless they have actually given a solid release date i'm not going to believe it. There are to many issues both in game and in the community that also should of been addressed before releasing a dlc like this
Warning. Nancy doesn't have an Ice-Cream outfit, like Steve and his "Scoops Ahoy!" uniform does. do you still wish to continue with that choice?
Yes. I find Nancy hot also, so ๐
Yup, they've done a spectacular job on this one and leaves me super excited for the future. I mean they finally bit the bullet and created a new monster model and animations, so the doors are completely blown open.