Bloodweb changes

Okay i just wanna voice my opinion on this.


Firstly i feel these changes are Quality of life changes but they dont actually change the problem which is total bloodwebs needed yes this has made it easier to get perks but it's changed nothing in terms of grind.


Here's my idea make it so you are able to prestige at level 30 why level 30 well it makes sense it's something players still would work for but it cuts the grind of prestiging in half which is what most players want as right now its pointless the cosmetics are meh and the time and points required is to much.


Now in regards to total bloodpoints needed to max perks in a way you have changed this but there's still room to improve on other things.


If you guys have any opinions or ideas feel free to post discussion is always welcomed.

Comments

  • I am fine with it, but IMO you should be able to get 3 perks instead of 2 once you reach level 50, showing 4 perks and only being able to pick 2 is just teasing too hard.

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    I am fine with it, but IMO you should be able to get 3 perks instead of 2 once you reach level 50, showing 4 perks and only being able to pick 2 is just teasing too hard.

    I agree but it still has changed nothing in terms of the grind all it has done is make perks easier to get but it's still a grind.

  • I am happy that they are doing this change. I am very old player in this game so I allready have everything what I wanted, but for others that are new or not that old players this is very good change.

    But yea, it could be better of course, but at least it's something, right? :-)

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    I am happy that they are doing this change. I am very old player in this game so I allready have everything what I wanted, but for others that are new or not that old players this is very good change.

    But yea, it could be better of course, but at least it's something, right? :-)

    I've played for a long time as well so i feel you the point of the post is to address maybe a reduction in the levels needed to prestige maybe 30 levels as it would cut a TON of the grind down and make it easier.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/645861#Comment_645861

    I've played for a long time as well so i feel you the point of the post is to address maybe a reduction in the levels needed to prestige maybe 30 levels as it would cut a TON of the grind down and make it easier.

    I would not reduce the prestige level (that's opinional anyway and not worth it anymore in my opinion), but if they would do it, I don't mind that, but I would not prestige anyway. I don't care about prestige anymore, I care more about perks, so I better see "here you can level up your perks faster" than "you can prestige faster".

  • I was really hoping the change would benefit new players but it doesn't, it benefits players who already have their P3 or got to 50 and don't want to Prestige, basically this change only helps players who are already deep into the grind.

    I don't like this change because if I want to switch to the PC I still have to grind every character to 40 for their teachables before stopping and settling on the Killers I want to play but at that point I have already spent a ridiculous amount of time AND MONEY on a boring ass grind that I did not enjoy because I'd rather play Freddy than Trapper or Clown over Hag etc.

    New players do not benefit from this but veterans do

  • Jeez, the number of webs needed to find to most important things in the game basically halved and people still find ######### to complain about. I have a friend who only has 30 hours in the game and he is dieing for this update.

    Sounds like the only disappointed people are salty vets who want to race to P3 faster for some reason. Maybe enjoy having twice the perk options available to you as you grind the BPS on the characters you are trying to prestige?

    Yes, they could have done better for newer players, like making two perks appear earlier than lvl 25, but this is a great and needed change.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Jeez, the number of webs needed to find to most important things in the game basically halved and people still find ######### to complain about. I have a friend who only has 30 hours in the game and he is dieing for this update.

    Sounds like the only disappointed people are salty vets who want to race to P3 faster for some reason. Maybe enjoy having twice the perk options available to you as you grind the BPS on the characters you are trying to prestige?

    Yes, they could have done better for newer players, like making two perks appear earlier than lvl 25, but this is a great and needed change.

    So me making a post regarding an idea that would benefit everyone is me being salty?


    Im sorry but that statement alone has to be bait.

  • I was expecting a much bigger and better change than what we are getting. The current change is something we could have came up with in about 5 minutes.

  • @Hail_to_the_King said:

    I was expecting a much bigger and better change than what we are getting. The current change is something we could have came up with in about 5 minutes.

    It's a simple change that was suggested by a lot of people. I think it's a good change.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/645897#Comment_645897

    So me making a post regarding an idea that would benefit everyone is me being salty?

    Im sorry but that statement alone has to be bait.

    Except that the point of the change is to make the game more accessible since there are so many perks now. Not to make the optional extra grind better for no reason.

  • Now my suggestion and hear me out. Reward Prestiged characters more.

    For example:

    Normal Player: Brown Addon: 3000

    P1 Player: Brown Addon: 2500

    P2 Player Brown Addon: 2000

    P3 Player Brown Addon: 1000

    This is a heavy reduction on the grind. Numbers are just for example. I would also still Honor the fact that P3 actually tbh gives less high tier stuff than most of my lower tier rank ups have gotten. In addition to this I would make a passive way for Killers to gain addons.

    @Jdsgames said:

    Hey, I wanted to suggest something that allows killers to not really keep their addons but earn more while in the game. Similar to searching a chest and leaving with the item. The black chest or alter... This chest or alter would work similar to a survivor chest, however, slightly different.

    • Each basement HOOK not Hook State earns the killer 1 token.
    • Every two/three/four tokens the killer can open the chest or interact with the alter to obtain an addon.
      • Method 1: These addons are generated then randomly up to a specific rarity. (During Game)
      • Method 2: Based on the killer's performance it can range in rarity. (After Game)
        • 0 Kills - Up to Brown Addons
        • 1 Kill - Up to Yellow Addons
        • 2 Kills - Up to Green Addons
        • 3 Kills - Up to Purple Addons
        • 4 Kills - Up to Pink Addons
      • Method 3: Based on the killer's emblems it can range in rarity. (After Game)
        • 0 Iridescent - Up to Brown Addons
        • 1 Iridescent - Up to Yellow Addons
        • 2 Iridescent - Up to Green Addons
        • 3 Iridescent - Up to Purple Addons
        • 4 Iridescent - Up to Pink Addons
      • Method 4: Suggested by: @fluffymareep Based on number of hooks.
        • 3 Hooks - Up to Brown Addons
        • 6 Hooks - Up to Yellow Addons
        • 9 Hooks - Up to Green Addons
        • 12 Hooks - Up to Purple and Pink Addons

    This encourages different play-styles and anti-tunneling as they are rewarded per specific hook. Which would be anti camping. As @Tsulan also stated this could work for Monstrous Shrine Rework.

    I also highly think perk tiers should be re-evaluated. There are several perks with such minute differences that it makes less sense to have tiers at all: See Alert or Devour Hope. Devour Hope higher tiers are also worse since you can't get the mori effect without the cat being let out that you are running Devour Hope.

  • @Jdsgames - We've long been told that Presiging was just for cosmetics. If they suddenly reverted that it would be a smack in the face for people who decided not to prestige.

    Giving every character automatic level 3 on their own teachables would be appreciated though.