The new killer ability

Pig charge time and range, but control like Billys chainsaw.

And map pressure with holes.

And this can be destroyed by survivors.

Now I want know the addons, because this sounds underwhelming weak.

The artists made a great job, but this power is.....weak without addons.

Because survivors can control your map pressure.

Comments

  • 3rd killer in a row where survivor controls power smh

  • We'll have to wait for the ptb to judge fully but so far it's not looking that great.

  • HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS POWER IS WEAK IF IT ISN'T EVEN OUT YET, STOP SAYING THESE THINGS BEFORE WE EVEN GET TO TRY THEM!!!

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    Pig charge time and range, but control like Billys chainsaw.

    And map pressure with holes.

    And this can be destroyed by survivors.

    Now I want know the addons, because this sounds underwhelming weak.

    The artists made a great job, but this power is.....weak without addons.

    Because survivors can control your map pressure.

    Just wait until the PTB, maybe it’s better than it looks at first. I get why you’re worried though, it does seem quite counterable.

  • I'm hoping there is more to it than they showed because it seems kind of lame

  • @FishFry247 said:

    HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS POWER IS WEAK IF IT ISN'T EVEN OUT YET, STOP SAYING THESE THINGS BEFORE WE EVEN GET TO TRY THEM!!!

    I said ,it "sounds" weak.

    The ability on paper.

    Maybe this is the best power in the game, but it SOUNDS rly weak.

  • how many holes can be place at the same time though? It would be a super sweet map pressure tool if he can place like more than 4 of them

  • This power sounds fun to use

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    Pig charge time and range, but control like Billys chainsaw.

    And map pressure with holes.

    And this can be destroyed by survivors.

    Now I want know the addons, because this sounds underwhelming weak.

    The artists made a great job, but this power is.....weak without addons.

    Because survivors can control your map pressure.

    Doesn't the demogorgon get a notification if the survivors are messing with his portal?Plus the once the survivors start to ruin his portals they can't hear the heartbeat.Can't just the killer tp to the portal they are trying to close?

  • From the stream it takes 18 sec for a survivor to deactivate a teleport pad, so it isn't another case of Hag. His pounce has me interested. From what I saw on stream, I THINK he slows down to 100%, so he won't lose any distance. The lunge seems to go fairly far as well. I think this could be timed just right around regular waist high loops and could be used in great effect with hiding your red stain on certain tiles. I don't know how fast he goes, but I think he has real potential.

  • People underestimate so much how map pressure helps you in this game.

    If it takes more than 15 seconds to disarm his portals, efficient survivors most likely won't do it, at least regularly. Especially if he gets notified.