Why is playing solo survivor so frustrating (for me)?
For me it feels like playing solo survivor is a waste of time, it's so frustrating. I always played solo since release, but recently (several months) it's pissing me off more and more.
Is it my team mates just beeing boosted potatoes? Because when I play in a pre-made team (without voice communication) I'm not getting tilted at all, even when we all die.
I personally think BHVR forgot the solo players or simply don't care and is only working to make the experience for swf groups and killers better.
Since I don't have so many friends anymore who still play DbD I'm forced to play killer only for some matches just to be so stressed out to play fun killers (wraith for example) and only play Nurse till I'm bored and close DbD.
Comments
Platform? I'm sure there are lots of people here who would gladly add you to their regular SWF team, I'm one of those, I actually have a spot left to fill, we're 3 rank 6-11. XBOX btw
Because the downside of playing solo is you don’t know who you’ll end up with.
Its very frustrating at times but hang in there.
I know the feeling, I'm a rank 6 survivor atm and I got matched with yellow rank players. 2 died within 5 minutes because a Feng was unhooking straight away. I got the final gen done as the 2nd survivor was dying and the killer was chasing the Feng. I saw a dull totem light up when I completed the last generator so I went to cleanse, as the 2nd survivor was dying, I could see Feng running TOWARDS ME while I was cleansing the totem (dying survivor had kindred so she knew I was there).
She then got hooked as I got the totem cleansed and the killer found me (my fault, I shouldn't have broken it when he was nearby) I then unhooked the Feng and bodyblocked for her. I end up getting downed and hooked, while this was happening she FAST VAULTED the killer shack window and started healing in the basement. Needless to say we both got killed and I had my fair share of nodding / getting slapped on the hook from a rank 13 Trapper who uses NOED all because of my non-sentient teammate.
i am feeling you, i always played solo until this year....but a lot of my teams are potatoes no matter the rank....i also get fed up of killers who totem guard.....and then complain about been gen rushed...there has been a rise in solo survs been useless.....not that it is everyone but it's just been a thing....i am not fussed with who i am matched with team mate wise, because some low rank killers help more then higher ones...least with swf i know my team has my back, even if it's just one in there