Its almost like the ranking system is broken (possibly unfixable) and a basically professional (makes his living playing DbD) shouldn't be matched vs potatos
Its almost like the ranking system is broken (possibly unfixable) and a basically professional (makes his living playing DbD) shouldn't be matched vs potatos
Neeeeeeeeveeeer, that suuuuuuuurley isn’t the problem.
A nice example of how the ranking system isn't working. Green and purple ranks, omg. But I'm not surprised, I even see red rank survs just running in straight lines with no attempts at looping/using jungle gyms.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its almost like the ranking system is broken (possibly unfixable) and a basically professional (makes his living playing DbD) shouldn't be matched vs potatos
Absolutely, as a survivor main with absolutely 0 hours as killer I struggle against every killer at rank 20.
They're just impossible, my build is solidarity, boil over, no mither & self care.
I have no idea why I keep losing :(
Neeeeeeeeveeeer, that suuuuuuuurley isn’t the problem.
(I wasn’t being serious btw)
See? Even with the best survivor build escape isn’t possible.
I know i'm just bitching about the rank system again heh
Can't believe the hit connected @ 6:45 ...
Ikr
Maybe depends if your good or not
No it doesn’t!1!1! A killer playing vanilla will easily stomp survivors running the best items, add ons and perks. It is a fact.
See guys?!? As killer you can use whatever perks you want and still 4K.
He would’ve if the David was shirtless
A nice example of how the ranking system isn't working. Green and purple ranks, omg. But I'm not surprised, I even see red rank survs just running in straight lines with no attempts at looping/using jungle gyms.