BBQ in the SHRINE!!!
Twice in 6 months??? The Entity is good!
Twice in 6 months??? The Entity is good!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh bloody heck, lol
The two perks I already have! I keep hoping to get Hag's perks in the shrine but Shrine refuses lol
Oh well that's 250,000BP if I play enough this week
sweet baby jesus.... I can't believe it.
I was just about to leave this post on here as a PSA
when is make your choice coming
I just bought LF two weeks ago...
I missed it the last time... I won't miss it again.
Bad news is that Distortion is also there
I bought LF when I started, so hah!
Let's have a party in the house!
I'm guessing the majority of players must now have BBQ seeing as it was "randomly" selected again
I have it but we constantly see new killers looking for the killer meta perks.
I already have bbq since the legion rework
Also Distortion
Yessss, I'm glad I didn't buy Leatherface all those times now. Although I do want the other two perks as well, but BBQ was the main one. Dance With Me needs to come next. >>;
Honestly, people should just buy LF.
You get the best, most OP killer in the game, and 2 OP perks. BBQ and Franklin's.
You know, you could play someone else and invest their bloodpoints into Hag
I refuse to buy Hag because I know if I do I will probably start running Ruin because I paid for it
Lol n00bs I bought LF years ago!
Thems fightin’ words, son
Yeah next I'm getting distortion tho
@SnakeSound222 ummm not something to brag about!
Oh I forgot that there is different platforms cause I’m on Xbox
Lol, picked up distortion to cancel out all killers who pick up bbq
I already have bbq :D
i want ruin