Prediction: Demogorgon is going to be another mid-tier M1 Killer. Survivor perks will be garbage.

I know that its pretty early to say that, given we do not have a gameplay trailer yet. But unless the new killer has a power that can quickly end chases or help them deal with loops really effectivly I doubt they will be a good killer though we will have to wait and see. I fully expect for 2 bad, 1 amazing teachable perk from the new killer.

As for the survivors new perks? I can only assume that they will fit a niche role and thats about it. Though i expect we will see a lot of experimenting with the new perks, and someones going to find a great combination, most likely borderline OP.

Comments

  • @GenSim12345 said:

    I know that its pretty early to say that, given we do not have a gameplay trailer yet. But unless the new killer has a power that can quickly end chases or help them deal with loops really effectivly I doubt they will be a good killer though we will have to wait and see. I fully expect for 2 bad, 1 amazing teachable perk from the new killer.

    As for the survivors new perks? I can only assume that they will fit a niche role and thats about it. Though i expect we will see a lot of experimenting with the new perks, and someones going to find a great combination, most likely borderline OP.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_rc4ltH27A


  • Very pessimistic. You sound fun at parties. Honestly I'm not too bothered by Demogorgons tier, I'll have fun playing it regardless. Not many killers I struggle to play well with and even if they're tough I tend to enjoy them anyway. Perks I imagine will be decent but no one will use them cause survivors tend to crutch hard on their meta perks.

  • As long as the Demogorgon is unique and can do it's job, I'm fine. As long as Steve comes with cool cosmetics, I'm fine. Perks are secondary, there's a reason why they pop up in the shrine.

  • Being mid tier is fine, especially with the map redesigns now.