I honestly wonder...

if survivors know they're supposed to do gens.

<3,

a solo survivor who can't take much more of this

Comments

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    if survivors know they're supposed to do gens.

    <3,

    a solo survivor who can't take much more of this

    Sometimes I don’t feel like it :P

  • Don't we all.

    That moment when you get downed and see not a single one of your teammates is on a generator, and not one of them is even near the killer... just soul-crushing.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    Don't we all.

    That moment when you get downed and see not a single one of your teammates is on a generator, and not one of them is even near the killer... just soul-crushing.

    And it's like, EVERY game. *cries*

  • I'm sorry, but I'm just really immersed in this hyper realistic landscape./s

  • That moment when your on a hook to find all 3 teammates searching the whole map for ruin, passing up EVERY dull totem and then complaing about NOED.