Two Survivors!

  1. I'm super excited for Stranger Things Chapter and
  2. This is the first chapter ever that we get more than one Survivor!

I think the chapter is gonna be amazing and I can't wait for the PTB!!

Comments

  • Not gonna lie I like all the content but the question is will survivors get 6 perks? and if so there will prolly be "devs have survivor bias threads" and my second question is will this chapter cost more than the last..

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Not gonna lie I like all the content but the question is will survivors get 6 perks? and if so there will prolly be "devs have survivor bias threads" and my second question is will this chapter cost more than the last..

    I think they will, if they just had the same perks there would be no point in having both of them. I also want to know if they will be voiced by their actors?

  • @Salty_Pearl Because they were followed by Mathieu and Patricia on Twitter, I believe they will voice their own characters seeing as they did the same for Ash with Bruce Campbell.

  • Yeah like killermain said my main question right now is will the dlc cost more than befeore because we get 2 surv, killer and a map and on top of that I would imagine Stranger Things license wasn’t cheap.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Not gonna lie I like all the content but the question is will survivors get 6 perks? and if so there will prolly be "devs have survivor bias threads" and my second question is will this chapter cost more than the last..

    It does not matter if it will be 6 Perks. Survivor Perks are mediocre at best for a few chapters already (except for the Cash Grab MoM of course).

    Not unlikely that none of the 6 new Perks will be used except for gimmicky stuff.