This week we have Hag and Nea's outfits, then the last collection next week is biker Jeff and Kate, that's two more collections, if we had the PTB on the 27th and the Nea and Hag collection on the 28th, then we'll biker Jeff and Kate on the 4th then we'll be out of collections and the Stranger Things chapter will drop the following Tuesday.
Also because we got the first official trailer on Tuesday and back when the Plague trailer was released we got her trailer on a Tuesday and the next Tuesday after the Plague trailer had the Plague PTB. It's a calendar and after you look at the dates stuff get released then it's pretty easy to follow and assume when content will be released
This week we have Hag and Nea's outfits, then the last collection next week is biker Jeff and Kate, that's two more collections, if we had the PTB on the 27th and the Nea and Hag collection on the 28th, then we'll biker Jeff and Kate on the 4th then we'll be out of collections and the Stranger Things chapter will drop the following Tuesday.
Also because we got the first official trailer on Tuesday and back when the Plague trailer was released we got her trailer on a Tuesday and the next Tuesday after the Plague trailer had the Plague PTB. It's a calendar and after you look at the dates stuff get released then it's pretty easy to follow and assume when content will be released
Your theory makes as much sense as the ones staring it would be out this week. Maybe, just maybe you can take them at their word that they actually don’t have a star yet.
Your theory makes as much sense as the ones staring it would be out this week. Maybe, just maybe you can take them at their word that they actually don’t have a star yet.
I don't think they would like me pinging them for that post. I did think about it though XD. I can't even fathom how that passed QA and posted as an Announcement without anyone noticing the Elephant in the room.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd imagine the 27th. I doubt it'll be tommorow as they havent announced it yet, but maybe.
SoonTM? 🥳🥳🥳🥳
27 o 29th
Most likely next Tuesday then two weeks til live 9/10 which is everyone’s guess
i think 27th
27th or the 3rd of next month.
This is my time to shine!
Soon.... ™
Ya lo has visto en nuestro vídeo compadre, no te inventes fechas XD
Thanks for clarification 😂
How do you understand that it will be 27?
Because if you look at it theoretically..
This week we have Hag and Nea's outfits, then the last collection next week is biker Jeff and Kate, that's two more collections, if we had the PTB on the 27th and the Nea and Hag collection on the 28th, then we'll biker Jeff and Kate on the 4th then we'll be out of collections and the Stranger Things chapter will drop the following Tuesday.
Also because we got the first official trailer on Tuesday and back when the Plague trailer was released we got her trailer on a Tuesday and the next Tuesday after the Plague trailer had the Plague PTB. It's a calendar and after you look at the dates stuff get released then it's pretty easy to follow and assume when content will be released
All the guesses down the drain is 28th and still waiting. No date confirmed yet. Just a Soon...
its already been stated that there is an internal problem, and it'll come whenever that happens to be resolved.
Gonna say this now not_Queen, Acti is starting to use SoonTM as well, you have a follower!
Your theory makes as much sense as the ones staring it would be out this week. Maybe, just maybe you can take them at their word that they actually don’t have a star yet.
Perhaps Thursday or next Tuesday?
I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see...
Yeah, I’m not getting my hopes up for any date so I’m not let down. Staying near capped at points for whenever they capture the PTB data
Although, I had to fix their announcement to reflect their true nature.
Better ping a mod to fix the error
I've missed Corrupt Intervention in the shrine for 250k bps, because I was waiting for the PTB. Look what you have done, devs.
I don't think they would like me pinging them for that post. I did think about it though XD. I can't even fathom how that passed QA and posted as an Announcement without anyone noticing the Elephant in the room.
it's not gonna be today either. this week very unlikely. next tuesday is probably most probable -if- they postpone the bloodhunt a bit
dude if you don't have real information don't respond to everyone's post with information as if you have inside knowledge or something...geez
Exactly. Peanits said it could come as soon as the issue is fixed.