Which killer do you think will get nerfed next?
Just take random guesses. Personally I hope that they stop merging killers (in their current states) and focus on the more impactful buffing aspect of balance
Just take random guesses. Personally I hope that they stop merging killers (in their current states) and focus on the more impactful buffing aspect of balance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nurse (confirmed Addon rework), Maybe Ghostface or Spirit
Nurse or Chapter 13 killer from PTB to live.
Thats my guess 🤷♀️
Ghostface obviously isnt getting nerfed lol, the only changes that might come to him, are to make his spotting slightly cleaner.
Nurse maybe. We can't say that for sure yet. Then Spirit or Hillbilly + some small Pig nerfs that seem to fly aways a bit under the radar^^.
Pig is probably getting buffed in the future, so not sure where you are coming from with that.
None of them? Nurse is getting reworked seeing as many of her add-ons are pretty broken. Practically all other killers will be receiving buffs in the future seeing as compared to Nurse, Spirit and Billy, they're all extremely weak, and as they implement something to close the gap between solo players and SWF, all killers will be receiving further buffs.
Nurse and mayyybe Doc, but he'll get more of a rework than a nerf.
All of them when dedicated servers correct the hits we have now because of lag errors. Rivers of tears are comming.
That isn't supposed to happen, this exact same bug occurred when Spirit was released and the devs confirmed it wasn't intentional. The whole point of Spirit is that you aren't supposed to know when she's phasing.
What'll happen is that we get another mechanic change that slightly buffs all Killers, but devs will find some way to screw over the Pig again in the process. :P
The demogorgon
Nurse, Freddy ( I know what devs said about him, but I have a weird feeling that an unexpected nerf is coming, like it was with Pig ) and the new killer from PTB to live.
Well, I heard it was a bug on PS4 at Spirit's release with her shards glowing even brighter than now and that was fixed and because devs didn't say anything about this "intended change", I guess it's a bug again. It might be intended, but any dev confirmed it untill now.
That can happen, but I have only read one dev message to the last pig nerfs and what they plan with her and his answer has let everything open.
So... It's possible that they buff her, but also that they nerf her... again. Far as I know.
Sadly they will nerf billy again.
Nea