Campers and Tunnelers

I dont know whether I will have people agreeing or people aggressively disagreeing but is it just me or since rank reset there has been a rise of killers camping and tunnelling in matches. Thoughts?

Comments

  • Who cares? It's a part of the game

  • @Pulsar said:

    Who cares? It's a part of the game

    Yes, but for people who actually care about the game and want to do good they cant get anywhere near high ranks due to these people who most of them are probably bad and cant be bothered trying.

  • @Mtom912 said:

    Every rank reset i put on ds and do totems cause tunneling, camping, and noed is extremely common, but once I get back to red ranks I take off ds and stop bothering to do totems since killers very rarely use noed at red ranks

    Actually forgot about dc. I guess dc and totems could help. Thx

  • @KieranD2006 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637015#Comment_637015

    Yes, but for people who actually care about the game and want to do good they cant get anywhere near high ranks due to these people who most of them are probably bad and cant be bothered trying.

    Have you considered it's probably their OWN fault they are low ranked? Camping and tunneling have very little to do with it. Tunneling is just a good strategy and camping is a bad one, but a strat nonetheless.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637017#Comment_637017

    Have you considered it's probably their OWN fault they are low ranked? Camping and tunneling have very little to do with it. Tunneling is just a good strategy and camping is a bad one, but a strat nonetheless.

    Have you considered that anyone at rank 1 is pushed back to 16 and has to go through those ranks again.

  • @KieranD2006 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637023#Comment_637023

    Have you considered that anyone at rank 1 is pushed back to 16 and has to go through those ranks again.

    Have you considered the FACT that that statement is a lie?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637024#Comment_637024

    Have you considered the FACT that that statement is a lie?

    10 then, I began playing again and was pushed back to 13 3 pips and I cant get past 10 because I'll get tunneled or face camped in a game.

  • I'd suggest running DS Deliveranceand and BT, I personally dont camp or tunnel unless I'm seeing myself in a situation where it'll work but besides those situations I'll normally play pretty fair for everyone

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I'd suggest running DS Deliveranceand and BT, I personally dont camp or tunnel unless I'm seeing myself in a situation where it'll work but besides those situations I'll normally play pretty fair for everyone

    I was recently telling my friends when in a swt that they should run BT and DC if they have it but they doubted me. They quickly regretted after.

  • @KieranD2006 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/637053#Comment_637053

    10 then, I began playing again and was pushed back to 13 3 pips and I cant get past 10 because I'll get tunneled or face camped in a game.

    Then I suppose you weren't that good in the first place, if you ALWAYS get facecamped, nothing anyone can do for you.

  • @KieranD2006 said:

    I dont know whether I will have people agreeing or people aggressively disagreeing but is it just me or since rank reset there has been a rise of killers camping and tunnelling in matches. Thoughts?

    I don't notice a difference in numbers of campers or tunneling at all. Btw yeah I do think that there's nothing wrong with camping or tunneling but there's my answer

  • Hey killers, don't punish dangerous unhooks, or use certain perks. We survivors have decided on that.

    Whats that? What am I and my SWF group bringing to this game?

    New parts, insta heals, torches, 4 DSs and 4 adrenalines. Why does that matter?

    Honestly just stop. Play killer and survivor so you can see how dumb these posts are or just stop posting.

  • @Nonfunctional said:

    Hey killers, don't punish dangerous unhooks, or use certain perks. We survivors have decided on that.

    Whats that? What am I and my SWF group bringing to this game?

    New parts, insta heals, torches, 4 DSs and 4 adrenalines. Why does that matter?

    Honestly just stop. Play killer and survivor so you can see how dumb these posts are or just stop posting.

    ?

  • I camp and tunnel all year long, so I don't notice any difference at ranks reset.

  • @RoKrueger said:

    I camp and tunnel all year long, so I don't notice any difference at ranks reset.

    Ok

  • Tunnelers ... Killer equivalent of loopers...

    Will you stop looping ? No ? Then why should I let my easy kill run away ?

  • @TheUnendingNightmare said:

    Tunnelers ... Killer equivalent of loopers...

    Will you stop looping ? No ? Then why should I let my easy kill run away ?

    I think in certain situations there is a difference between letting an easy kill go and tunnelling

  • @KieranD2006 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638859#Comment_638859

    I think in certain situations there is a difference between letting an easy kill go and tunnelling

    Not really...

    Also, most of the time I receive "noob tunneler" I wasn't even.

    You have to think most of the time killers are simply following the scratch marks. If I could find you following scratches from the hook, it's your fault for not bringing urban evasion / lightweight / deliverance.

  • @KieranD2006 said:

    I dont know whether I will have people agreeing or people aggressively disagreeing but is it just me or since rank reset there has been a rise of killers camping and tunnelling in matches. Thoughts?

    You're right, there are a lot of strong killer even at rank 11, and that is crazy. And also, a lot of ######### ( mates) dcing during matches

  • Like can we instead talk about: insta heals ? Dead hard ? Man's mettle ? Decisive strike ? Lithe ? Sprint burst ? Flashlights ?

    What more do you want ? Lol

  • @TheUnendingNightmare said:

    Like can we instead talk about: insta heals ? Dead hard ? Man's mettle ? Decisive strike ? Lithe ? Sprint burst ? Flashlights ?

    What more do you want ? Lol

    Oh come on, I understand red syringes are op, but sprint burst, DH and all the exhaustion perks are completely fine, they're not op (maybe head on)

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/81939/campers-and-tunnelers

    You're right, there are a lot of strong killer even at rank 11, and that is crazy. And also, a lot of ######### ( mates) dcing during matches

    Not gonna lie it's nice to know that there is other people who know exactly where I'm coming from.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638886#Comment_638886

    Oh come on, I understand red syringes are op, but sprint burst, DH and all the exhaustion perks are completely fine, they're not op (maybe head on)

    I would say they have fine power to it but I wouldn't really call it OP, or unfair.

    And tbh I dont use Head On so I wouldn't know.

  • whats your definition of "camping" and "tunneling"?

    i just recently got called a "trash tunneler", becuase the claudette that got rescued decided to not even run away, but just start selfcaring right next to the hook i then hooked her rescuer on. of course i redowned and rehooked her, she didnt learn from the mistake and made the exact same again, but ragequit before i had her killed.

    and then she got salty in end chat...

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/638886#Comment_638886

    Oh come on, I understand red syringes are op, but sprint burst, DH and all the exhaustion perks are completely fine, they're not op (maybe head on)

    That wasn't my point, not even saying those are OP.

    I'm saying with all those different escape tools, you still want more ?

    Like, do you know how frustrating to be on someone more than 5 mins ?

    4 pallets later get them injured, then once they've used dead hard...Claudette come around to insta heal ?

    Then it's back at it again...just to have Meg come around to insta heal...did I mentionned they all have borrowed time, dead hard and decisive strike ?

    In that scenario how am I suppose to win without using killers that can instantly down ppl ?

  • Btw ppl keep saying head-on is op but as a killer main...you keep using that trash perk...

    I see you jump on the locker...wait 3s and then go get you...simple...