When does aura hiding begin with lockers?
I was using Distortion today and I noticed that a token was not used when I began entering a locker just as the killer with BBQ hooked a survivor (40m+ away). A few months ago when I used Distortion I would still lose a token from BBQ up until I had closed the locker door and the locker entering animation was complete. Did they change this or am I mistaken? Does anyone know at what specific point your aura is hidden?
Comments
I think it's when the locker is fully closed or just about to close unless I'm mistaken.
That's what I thought too but that's not how it worked in my game earlier.
I don't think it's supposed to do that. If I remember correctly you could still be seen by BBQ if you were just entering or exiting a locker as it goes off, maybe a possible glitch?
Possibly. I'd be curious to hear from @Peanits if he could find out when specifically the aura blocking is supposed to kick in
I'm pretty sure it's like a quarter of second after the locker closes that your aura goes away.
I've managed to catch some survivors entering a locker with bbq so I'd say during the animation of entering is when you are still able to be seen.
That's possible.