Is doing gens toxic?
In all of the games I play, the stupid survivors always do the objective, and complete the gens!!! This makes me enraged how people could be so toxic. How do I yell them to stop being toxic and not do the gens? Any advice?
Just a meme btw
Comments
Doing gens? Not by themselves. But, if you are going to gen rush, and absolutely crush the killer in that match, and then spend 90% of the EGC butt dancing in the exit gate, yes you are toxic. Just take the win, and move on.
Just report them, doing gens is bannable.
Bad bad survivors doing gens! toxic people!
How dare they! Survivors are so toxic!
Dude, doing gens is not toxic but RUSHING them, this is very toxic!! Extremly super toxic! When nasty survivors really really press the mousebutton while on a gen SUPER hard, that pisses me off. They dont even stop for a moment, they straight go for the evil gens. I HATE THEM!
Playing Dead By Daylight is toxic.
As much as camping and tunneling is toxic.
You've figured it out!
You better stop doing generators, doing gens is a bad thing and results in a vac ban
Solution: Delete survivors
Nah, better to be safe than sorry. Delete Dead by Daylight.
Can't be toxic on Dead by Daylight if there is no Dead by Daylight.
Obviously.
Survivors just breathe toxicity.
I know this is a joke, but gen speed really is crazy fast. Doing gens isn't toxic, but it definitely isn't balanced either.
yes