This Was Posted on DBD’s Twitter Today
What do you guys think...?
What do you guys think...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why does that art style look familiar?
Who’s the 2 females in the middle?
To be fair, they also posted this a few days ago:
Someone had a theory on the forums that there might possibly be 2 survivors coming with the next chapter. Perhaps they were correct..?
2 survivors at once? Nah I doubt that. It would be cool though..
They shared a fanart its a stretch but it's most likely gonna be stranger things anyway but i doubt that has anything to do with it.
They shared cool art work, either a coincidence or a hint
Some interesting trivia, whoever drew that also made this other one, at least I think so. The art style is identical.
Also, the girl in the middle looks like a fatter Feng.
Feng and Rin
If it's a stranger things chapter what will the killer be? That flower monster thing isn't and wasn't a human being so it can't be the next killer right? Is there some psychopath who exists in the stranger things universe?
They said killers have to be humanoid and let's be real, Netflix has ALWAYS pushed the Demogorgon because it's easily the most recognizable and most profitable antagonist from the series, so if it is Stranger Things, I'm 90% sure it's gonna be the Demogorgon.
This almost makes me think it’s not stranger things. I feel like they are purposely trying to throw us off at this point.
That is Laurie 😆.
Booooo.
Nice crossover art. But heavy boooooo.
Yeah, at this point it's one of two things. One they are making all these sneaky tweets and comments to throw us off or two, these are all obvious hints that are going over heads and it's a Stranger Things chapter. Either way, it's probably quite humorous to be a dev right now with us looking in every nook and cranny for a hint.
Really good artwork :) I love it, the style is funny but still tries to be serious.
At this point, i’m personally leaning towards it not being Stranger Things related because they have been so obvious with all the hints. And yeah the devs are probably have a great time watching all the speculation unfold.
Honestly, I've wanted a actual playable monster sense day one of buying this game(don't get me started on Hag) so I'm permanently on the Stranger Things train until we arrive safely at the station or horrifically derail and end up dead in a ditch.
It has scared me of many things that have happened to me in life ... and, I think many of you will not believe me, but all this of the rumors, things that will happen, the things that I know ... it's time ... to tell what happens. Everything you are going to see, better .... "read" is a product of your imagination.
<<They are deceivedding us, or we are guided by our intuitions, everything will happen sooner or later, but what you all think is not going to happen in the short term, will be very different from what you have in your mind>>
Remember it...
But death is not an escape ;) this was just posted on Netflix twitter btw
It's all very quickly coming together, isn't it?
Too many coincidences if you ask me. Feels like more than speculation now
It's all but announced lol
One is Feng, I'm sure.
I will be so sad if I don't get a Stranger Things Chapter at this point
I'm calling it:
Next chapter is really a Resident Evil crossover. We get Mr X & get to kill Leon. 😀 ..I'd play as no one but that fedora-wearing monster. *CLOMP-CLOMP-CLOMP!*