I wanna know why survs hate Billy and want him nerfed???

To get it out there I main Billy and play the doc, but as a Billy main why do u survs want him nerfed? Cuz he's been here from the start of the game and is the top 2 killer if not first, Can't it just be ur not as good as u think? Cuz Billy is easily juked while reving his chainsaw up and while he is zoom zoom, so why is it y'all can't just loop him? Cuz I can when I play as survs yes it difficult but once u know it's Billy just don't [BAD WORD] up, so I wanna know wat the survs think

Comments

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/629923#Comment_629923

    Yes, he is balanced because against good survivors he is just a 115% speed loopable killer, even most of the survivors mains I know agree with this.

    Legion is the easiest killer to rank up, he is literally a "emblems machine", but you don't see anyone saying that Legion is OP.

    Ranking up with legion is not easy,ahah.

    Good billies cannot be looped,he has a chainsaw that can force you to drop pallets earlier and destroy them immediately.


  • @sanki said:

    what? isn't that they hate spirit much more than Billy? compare to the spirit, l prefer someone chase me with chainsaw!

    I think that's why he gets the 3 spot for a lot of people.


    I actually hate playing bubba over Billy.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630094#Comment_630094

    Ranking up with legion is not easy,ahah.

    Good billies cannot be looped,he has a chainsaw that can force you to drop pallets earlier and destroy them immediately.

    I saw plenty of good Billies getting looped.

    And ranking up witg Legion is easy, you even don't need to kill everyone to get pips as Legion because of how is power work, I saw Legions getting 1 kill and still piped in red ranks.

  • He is not OP. He breaks many traditional concepts so that tends to lead to frustration. He is able to down you in one shot and can move super fast across maps, that is usually a broken combo, but his drawback is maneuverability and speed when trying to loop with his chainsaw revved up.

    When you play vs Billy you have to stay int tight spots and out of the open. Make sure not to Rikkon Stark when facing him, zig zag instead of running a straight line.

    The problem is when you get skilled killers using Billy vs rank 16 to 20. It is a huge advantage and very much feels impossible to new players. Smurfs live for it though.

  • @May_Be_AFK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632068#Comment_632068

    I wouldn't even consider that a nerf. You don't need it. Just like you don't need all of those blinks to do damage with nurse.

    Thats not an argument though that you dont need it. I mean, we dont need 15 killers, we can delete 14. Its still a bad decision.

    The first concept of Billy was more fun with a higher skillfloor and ceiling. A lot of complaints find him too easy, which is the result of the flickremoval and steering buff. The chainsaw hitbox should have been nerfed instead of buffed. It didnt even fix the false chainsaw bug.

    Im not for buffing or nerfing him. I want him to be fairer, more skillbased, less frustrating to deal with.

  • Oh really? To call for a nerf of the Spirit is a thing now? Has she got a buff recently? Or what changed that people demand a nerf of her over one of Billy? (I would not agree with both)

  • @thekiller490490 said:

    As a Billy main, I find why people complain. They run in a STRAIGHT LINE towards their favorite loop and wonder why they didn't make it. They repair the gen out in the middle of nowhere without a getaway plan. They don't listen to the chainsaw and only for the TR, so they don't have their precious 4-8 seconds to get to their favorite loop.

    Yeah. I see why people hate Billy.

    When I vs Billy, I exploit his cool down. I know his charge time. I understand his limits.

    Remember when everyone complained about clown? Where did those go? Did those complaining get good vs clown?

    (When survivors are on their game though, oh it can be a rough match. I do win a lot, but losing is usually being stomped on by a well coordinated team and a long chase or 2. It really is a matter of Getting Good. )

    Yeah I Main Billy and get alot of crap from the toxic servs

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/629650#Comment_629650

    I think the biggest issue with top tier killers is the frequency of which they appear. I've had matches where I play against Billy almost non stop for a hr. He's the most used top tier killer due to his easy to learn skill set and low skill cealing. Spirit, Nurse, Hag, Huntress all are harder to learn and have vastly higher skill cealings. This dont make Billy bad at the slightest it just makes him the easiest of the bunch.

    I think the biggest issue with top tier killers is the frequency of which they appear. I've had matches where I play against Billy almost non stop for a hr. He's the most used top tier killer due to his easy to learn skill set and low skill cealing. Spirit, Nurse, Hag, Huntress all are harder to learn and have vastly higher skill cealings. This dont make Billy bad at the slightest it just makes him the easiest of the bunch.

    Well, let's put it in a logic perspective. When the killer wants to go out of their comfort zone and play say idk Wraith or Trapper. They get beaten so bad due to how weak they are but those high tier survivors do not care. T-bags at exit gates then GGEZ. The killer realizes this isn't gonna be fun and goes back to Nurse/Spirit/Huntress/Billy/Hag. "Why do we see them at high ranks all the time :'(' this is a matter that is kind of self-imposed. This is the problem with the current no-heal do gens meta. The lower tier killers unless by several survivor or RNG screw ups. Have little to no chance.

  • Oh boy let me tell you. Nurse: Addons of Choice Noed/Whispers/Overcharge and PGTW. (Perks and a Particular killer should never equate to a counter)

    In reality you don't counter these. We should be focusing on balancing out the game where 4 solos have the same power as 4 swfs. Then buff killers to be fairly stronger. OR Extend game time so rushing gens isn't as feasible. As people suggest a secondary mandatory objective.

1 2 3 ›