I did it! I reached rank 1 playing Freddy only
A few weeks ago i said i accepted the "challenge" of a mod, who said it´s hard to reach high ranks with certain killers.
Now praise me! Or don´t, i don´t care. :pirate:
I´m just happy that i managed to do that.
Comments
I don't know how you did it.
Sh**posting a meme with an assumption that this is how you feel rn:
I killed everyone. They underestimated me. But i killed them.
Btw. Only 1 survivor said "finally something else than Nurse!"
You're a monster!
Grats man! Bet it wasn't easy
Hey same! Although I went from rank 10 to rank 1 only playing freddy. Was actually only playing him to use up his offerings and add-ons before I prestiged him up tbh though xD.
Thank you!
No, i don´t stream. I´ve got some screenshots tho.
Btw. Anyone speaks russian? I really would like to know what that russian guy said.
Got some screenshots?
So the only thing that would convince you. Would be a non stop stream with no cuts.
I don't think ranking up in this game is hard tbh.
But congrats anyway I guess.
Congrats.
Reaching rank 1 with a killer who ignores looping or who insta downs from the other side of the map, is not the same as doing it with a killer who has to wait 7 seconds before he can even interact with a survivor.
Not many video game challenges amaze me. This was an exception. Very well done, Tsulan.
As a fellow Freddy main I welcome you to the most tedious killer to play as.
Now do it without Ruin