Dear devs..why have you guys been radio silent on plague and ghost face..?

Plague has been a debate over weather shes absolutely terrible or undervalued..her hook pressure is very weak and so her map presence suffers as a result and her power isnt as in her control as I feel it should be, plus last we checked her performance stats were 2nd worst on both consoles and 3rd worst on pc... has something changed? I ask because you stopped mentioning her after that when you said you'll be keeping an eye on her


The change made to ghost face has made him quite hard to maximize his effectiveness but we have no idea if it's due to a bug or if you guys made the reveal radious so large it was insane..I hope this wasnt intended to be this way..but if it is a bug, why is it happening now and not before..? I dont hardly even see ghost face anymore no matter my rank


Surely these two are asked about? Is there any info you can share..?

Comments

  • @xmenfanatic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628812#Comment_628812

    Because it makes you run around the map, to very specific locations that the killer can see illuminated. and once a survivor uses that fountain, the plague gets a warning of where that survivor is on the map because the fountain turns red. And then you can drink from the fountain and hit that survivor with a ranged attack.

    Her power is built for that purpose, and is effective. If you aren't able to wield her power appropriately then I'm sorry. But it isn't an issue with her. Her power is made with a specific play style in mind. It just means you aren't willing to adapt or aren't good with her as a character. You like how she looks, but not how she is played. It doesn't mean she needs to change. She's a fun and effective killer to play if used correctly.

    Mhm...ok sure lol

  • It seems like you want the killers to function less like they have unique abilities, and more like a cosmetic. They are all a different play style/mode, you'll be good with some and bad with others.

    shrugs

    I'm sorry if you have trouble with her but she just might not be your killer. I suck with Hillbilly even though he is one of the easier killers in the game to play for a lot of people. I am good with the pig even though she is considered one of the worst. We all excel in different ways and fail in others.

    Just learn to recognize your strengths and weaknesses, and own up to them.

    If other people are good with her and you aren't, that isn't a sign that she is a bad killer. It's a sign that you aren't good with her.

    It takes away the fun of playing them when you know you're gonna decimate without learning how to use their ability. We don't need every killer to be an easy mode

  • @xmenfanatic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628812#Comment_628812

    Because it makes you run around the map, to very specific locations that the killer can see illuminated. and once a survivor uses that fountain, the plague gets a warning of where that survivor is on the map because the fountain turns red. And then you can drink from the fountain and hit that survivor with a ranged attack.

    Her power is built for that purpose, and is effective. If you aren't able to wield her power appropriately then I'm sorry. But it isn't an issue with her. Her power is made with a specific play style in mind. It just means you aren't willing to adapt or aren't good with her as a character. You like how she looks, but not how she is played. It doesn't mean she needs to change. She's a fun and effective killer to play if used correctly.

    Plagues power is crap and easily negated. I main survivor and I am relieved when it is her we are facing. Her vomit should have a longer deeps wound status to force cleansing.

  • @xmenfanatic said:

    It seems like you want the killers to function less like they have unique abilities, and more like a cosmetic. They are all a different play style/mode, you'll be good with some and bad with others.

    shrugs

    I'm sorry if you have trouble with her but she just might not be your killer. I suck with Hillbilly even though he is one of the easier killers in the game to play for a lot of people. I am good with the pig even though she is considered one of the worst. We all excel in different ways and fail in others.

    Just learn to recognize your strengths and weaknesses, and own up to them.

    If other people are good with her and you aren't, that isn't a sign that she is a bad killer. It's a sign that you aren't good with her.

    It takes away the fun of playing them when you know you're gonna decimate without learning how to use their ability. We don't need every killer to be an easy mode

    I see you like making assumptions

  • I'm happy to discuss those assumptions. What do you have an issue with that I'm bringing up?

  • @xmenfanatic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628864#Comment_628864

    I'm happy to discuss those assumptions. What do you have an issue with that I'm bringing up?

    It's not that I cant play her..I just dont think a killers power should be survivors to control..i hate that the price for making her just an old freddy is well..not very punishing...

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628867#Comment_628867

    It's not that I cant play her..I just dont think a killers power should be survivors to control..i hate that the price for making her just an old freddy is well..not very punishing...

    Your not alone I am a survivor main and lol when I have to face her. She is just so easy to counter and I agree when I see survivors running the map unafraid there is a problem that needs to be work. Her power should have a timer like deep wounds but a little longer to force a cleanse or be downed.

  • Can you imagine how poor Ghostface's design would be if there was no way of revealing him?

    Like, here, take the free exposed status for looking at a survivor for 3 seconds. No counterplay needed!!!

    His kit is okay as is, except for how buggy revealing him is. Nothing else needs changes. The problem of good teams screwing him is because either 1. you used your power in a bad moment or 2. you're in a ######### map with nowhere to hide and that's not the killer's fault.

  • @gantes said:

    Can you imagine how poor Ghostface's design would be if there was no way of revealing him?

    Like, here, take the free exposed status for looking at a survivor for 3 seconds. No counterplay needed!!!

    His kit is okay as is, except for how buggy revealing him is. Nothing else needs changes. The problem of good teams screwing him is because either 1. you used your power in a bad moment or 2. you're in a ######### map with nowhere to hide and that's not the killer's fault.

    You said it right there at the end "it's not the killers fault " now your finally getting it

  • @Wuhelm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628871#Comment_628871

    Your not alone I am a survivor main and lol when I have to face her. She is just so easy to counter and I agree when I see survivors running the map unafraid there is a problem that needs to be work. Her power should have a timer like deep wounds but a little longer to force a cleanse or be downed.

    Something would be nice..delay but not negate..its rediculous

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628902#Comment_628902

    Something would be nice..delay but not negate..its rediculous

    Don't worry they will give her the legion treatment to solve the problem once and for all.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628867#Comment_628867

    It's not that I cant play her..I just dont think a killers power should be survivors to control..i hate that the price for making her just an old freddy is well..not very punishing...

    When I play her I don't ever feel like survivors are controlling her power or the game. I'll agree that we have different experiences when we play her.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628464#Comment_628464

    Yet this kind of silence makes it feel like they dont seek to improve these things , I hate to be so cynical but..the last two killers everyone was like " oo, could these be a good- oh...nerfs..never mind..." at least everyone knew legion was terrible from the get go..so to just let them flounder with no regards as to how they felt the results were just seems like a slap to the face..and now they're tinkering with nurse..? Bluntly put I'm tired of just trusting they'll do the right thing...tired of trying to defend them but then get ignored...sorry kind of ranted there a moment..I'm frustrated

    Silence? A Dev or Dev rep answered you not long after you posted this. You have your answer. What's wrong with you?

  • @Richter_Cade said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628475#Comment_628475

    Silence? A Dev or Dev rep answered you not long after you posted this. You have your answer. What's wrong with you?

    He answered after I posted that..?.you should check the time stamps

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    eye roll

    unless you have been investing time into Plague almost daily since her release, you have no place commenting on her.

    Plague is great, but both underrated and underestimated. When you know what you’re doing with her, she’s a big threat with either Vile Purge or Corrupt Purge.

    You dont get to tell me my place..

  • @YaiPa said:

    How can Plague have little hook pressure, if almost every game, everybody is broken?

    At higher ranks, this doesn't matter. They will still be able to evade easily.

1 2 ›