I’m gonna say it, **** half of this community
game Begin to become just plain un fun, and it honestly slowly drives me away
i really wish this community would be better
game Begin to become just plain un fun, and it honestly slowly drives me away
i really wish this community would be better
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight likes pizza 😊
I'm reminded of an exchange in the UK Parliament between the speaker(who chairs sessions) and the MP Dennis Skinner.
"Half the people on the opposite side are crooks!" - Skinner
"The gentlemen will withdraw that comment" - Speaker
"Ok then, half of them are NOT crooks!"
Why only #### half of us? ;)
Do you see what you look like? That leathery stitched together face. Yes, half some of you guys are ugly asses. #NobodySleepsWithBubba's
90% *
I also main Claudette though. :P
So, invisdette, camouflage, chameleon You can't even see them how do you possibly even count them?
Fine! I’ll just wear the Meg face. ;)
What half am I in?
Meg face on LF is too op.
Forcing people to play with only one hand is op.
Dammit! How’d you know that’s what happens???
Bubba always knows.
😏 .
Would you asterisk me?
I'd asterisk me. I'd asterisk me HARD!
-Buffalo Bill (Unused Killer content)
(Note: This is a joke, for those who have not seen Silence Of The Lambs)
Cause bubba knows he’s alluring. Especially with Megs face.
And the Jake face!😏
..
I may be missing a joke.
But on the off-chance I'm not (and, honestly, I could really well be), it was origonally Jame 'Buffalo Bill' Gumb in Silence Of The Lambs in 1991, adapted from the 1988 novel of the same name.
If only there was a way to snap that half out of the game 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I've already kind of stopped playing the game tbh, I'll only probably check it out again when new content drops...
I made a post about how I was really being pulled away from this game.
I check the forums though because they're entertaining and keep me informed of what's going on.