Celebrating 10k upvotes!
I would like to thank everyone for supporting me having no life. Y’all the real mvp! Have some cupcakes.
I would like to thank everyone for supporting me having no life. Y’all the real mvp! Have some cupcakes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd prefer a cookie, thank you.
Here you go!
Thank you. Congratulations and good luck in all your future endeavors. 🤴
That's a huge milestone, congrats!
Congratulations! 🎂
Congrats they're very deserved
Congrats. More of them are on the way.
Congratz! Guess I’m buying the Iced Tea now!
yaaay :D
Lol the iced tea. I've been spying on that conversation lol.
Can I have a pretty non-vegan cupcake please? and TY.
GZ in all seriousness tho... well as serious as this post can be.