VS high rank
I don't know why; but am i the only one who thinks facing against high ranking survivors is a real pain or really stressful?
(Preferably rank 10 to 1)
Going up against high ranking survivors there's just nothing enjoyable; especially when 90% of the matches in those ranks; your dealing with generators getting popped left and right in less then 30 seconds; teabaggers, loopers and such.
Do you guys sometimes purposely depip, so you don't have to face any of that?
(Preferably rank 10 to 1)
Going up against high ranking survivors there's just nothing enjoyable; especially when 90% of the matches in those ranks; your dealing with generators getting popped left and right in less then 30 seconds; teabaggers, loopers and such.
Do you guys sometimes purposely depip, so you don't have to face any of that?
Comments
Noed is your friend at this rank & once you get to a higher & as you get higher rank espcially around 1, the pool is small and you'll learn everyone's playstyle.
Two perk slots for the possibility of changing the game at the end? A possibility, mind you. Not an eventuality.
I personally am no good at slugging one and keeping them in visual without deerstalker so there go three perks slots.
I played the DOC to flush them out like quail once whispers goes off. M&A, Distressing, BBQ and a random like BS or others if i feel like experimenting. Worked for me till i started running into teams far better than me over and over again at or around rank 15. From then on i would be given teams that where i would not rank up and be faced with an endless stream of games where i was obviously outmatched, outsmarted and out-cheated via voice coms.
But, as it stands now. I dont get frustrated anymore. I dont get high blood pressure from playing this game since i dont play it atm. Job done. I am having more fun posting here than playing. Playing killer is somehow very frequently not a fun experience.
Been trying to get the new Trophy/Achievement on PS4 for Adept Clown. Considering that his perks kinda suck when not paired up with better ones, trying to do this in high ranks (4) is just dumb. Flashlights, DS, BT, and Adrenaline all around. I'm about to just de-rank to give myself a chance.
So we’re at end game and I have one kill. I then rely on NOED to get another survivor hooked and then hope for over altruistic teammates. Survivors complain that I use NOED, but it works, especially against good loopers.
Its pretty meh in high ranks as survivor, too. Too many BBQBillys and a lot of camping.