4%
Can we just respect the 4%? I mean is one kill really so needed to inflate a killers ego.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a 4% chance that you kill them and they don't message you about ######### your mom.
I respect the 4% by carefully observing its results without interference. Afterward, you're getting back where you belong.
If the survivor ran DS they already got a free escape that game but other than that I always let a 4% go. If the game is going bad I slug them with KO instead of hooking them so I can get a lead.
You can't expect every killer to play by made up rules though.
I've koby'd the basement hook with no luck offerings and the killer was camping the shack with insidious, proceeded to get me as soon as I got to stairs. I mean the basement hook is 2% good grief let them live on that. I've actually gotten off the basement hook 3x in almost 400 hours of playing and the other 2 times the killer dropped the person he was carrying and ran across the map to get me. That's even knowing I'd unhooked myself, they just wanted to be a complete douchebag about it.
The best thing though was watching them camp me and the other 3 ppl all making it out each time. Then post game they say ez, you suck etc. I'd say yeah but looma t scoreboard idiot, everyone else made it out alive and you got the entity is displeased message. So who sucks now and yeah it was ez, for the survivors.
want me to respect the 4% then get rid of all the toxic survivors till then no
That'll happen just as soon as you get rid of all the toxic killers.
But in all seriousness the toxic party will move onto the next game that's cool to play just like they always do. When WOW had an expansion the serious ppl always power leveled to leave the toxic ppl behind. You could always tell they were in your zone by the camping, tea bagging, and of course the famous Barrens chat. Once they'd had their fun and a new game came out they all migrated there and things were pretty smooth for the most part.
Nope. 100% killing you if you 4%... if you can 4% and get away fine, but if you do it close to me, or in front of me... you're TOAST.
As survivor I've never survived on the "4%" and as killer I never "respect the 4%".