DO LEGACY 2 BEFORE THE BLOODWEB CHANGE
"improve your chances of finding the perks you want while also reducing the total number of bloodwebs required to unlock all perks."
before you release the bloodweb change to reduce the total number of bloodwebs give us legacy 2 which could have the same pattern like legacy 1 just in blue or something.
should work like legacy 1 if you prestiged your character atleast 1 time you get the top, 2 times for the pants and 3 times to also receive the head.
dont mind me guys just trying to get something cool ^^
i love you all and nice features in the upcoming update - devs you rock <3

Comments
The developers seem really sticky about Legacy not coming back in anyway, literally.
However, don't get me wrong, I'm not against nor for the idea, I'm just stating the facts here.
Considering just how many cosmetics that is for literally no revenue I'm not surprised they're not making Legacy 2
A bunch of the cosmetics coming out are shards, too. I'm pretty sure every set has one that you can buy with shards.
I have every perk on every killer and every survivor at p3. What do I get? Could it be a life, please let it be a life.
I think the issue is
420! >:{
Lifes are for normies! Do you wanna be a normie?!?
You get the sweet relief of death as Mcote personally puts you out of your misery. Death IS an escape.
The Entity will come to you and congratulate you by taking you to a permanent hiking trip of pain, misery, and torture. and none of your friends to be there by your side.
No i wanna die
Closing this discussion as it has not been kept civil.