personal rules in matches

im curious, what sort of personal rules have you set for YOURSELF. not that you think other players should follow, but for YOU to follow.

for example, as killer, if a survivor manages to get me to chuckle (and not just because they're making big mistakes) i'll let them get away until i find them again. if they manage to make me full on laugh, they get to live.


so what are some rules you've got for yourself? can be serious, can be funny, whatever. im curious to see what other people have come up with

Comments

  • My personal rule is that if I see you, I'm going to try to hit you. I'm not trying to tunnel anyone. I'm hitting you because you are there.

  • Killer: If survivors are respectful I will drag out the game so everyone gets enough points. I will even let some of them escape if I had fun chases.

    Survivor: I am loyal to nice teammates and I will even sacrifice for them in certain circumstances.


    Sometimes tho, I don't have any rules. It happens and I play selfishly. It is usually when someone tilts me.

  • Have fun and forget about winning.

  • my win condition is using head on at least once per match and whenever the opportunity presents itself, however it doesnt apply if the killer has played/is playing in a way i consider scummy

    as killer , if i somehow happen to get 2 ppl early and nobody tried to be a biatch, i will farm with them and kill them in the end game

  • My personal rules... I wanna play a game 🐷

  • If there's an early dc or rage quit, and by early I mean within the first two minutes, I'll give the survivors the match with a little farming. They're all being hooked twice, bash some gens, destroy some pallets. After which, I'll give them the gate. However, if they start teabagging and flashlight clicking, that rule goes out the window.

    Had the latter portion happen a few times. The salt they throw is amusing, considering they made the choice to go all in.

  • My personal rule is that if there are 2 or less gens left and 4 survivors still alive I'm able to tunnel.

  • OoO dies first, no exceptions.

  • If I see someone farm another survivor or point them out I’ll tunnel the person that did it with no regrets. <3